British Speedway Forum

Both are unavailable to sign any way as they are draft riders in Tier A and can be used as guests if required by other EL clubs.

Whoever they get as a 3.00 rider should Ward be eligible to sign would only be needed to beat a few reserves but Nico Covatti would be capable of so much more if he comes in on a 3.00

Pawlicki or Gracjzoneck with Pontus Aspgren does seem a decent call if they don't go with Ward and Covatti

Pontus Aspregen, your joking!!!

I have a feeling Newman is going to get a lot of rides!

There is a nice tribute to Dave Watt on the Lakeside website:-

http://www.lakesidehammers.co/content/?p=8933

It seems to have been a case of Poole wanting him back rather that Lakeside getting rid of him. I think he will always get a good welcome at Lakeside especially if he comes back as a guest.

He has had his ups and downs at some away meetings of course but overall he has been a very good captain and the plusses far outweigh the minuses. I wish him well.

As it appears from the Lakeside statement that Davey Watt has been in Poole's plan for some time?!

Someone on the Poole forum is now suggesting Poole's top 5 to be

Holder 8.75;Kurtz 4.52;Pawlicki 6.75;North 6.57; Watt 6.71.

Total 33.30 (That's with 3 recognised heat leaders and keeping North as a second string)!!

Sowka would easily average more than three and if Poole were to get a strong top four then having a rider like Sowka would be ideal.

He has hardly pulled any trees up since we last saw him.

I am not convinced he would be the answer.

As it appears from the Lakeside statement that Davey Watt has been in Poole's plan for some time?!

Total 33.30 (That's with 3 recognised heat leaders and keeping North as a second string)!!

Matt Ford gave a big hint at Somerset's final home match of last season that Davey Watt was in his future plans.

• Like 1

League winning team there then Skidder with no doubt.

Matt Ford gave a big hint at Somerset's final home match of last season that Davey Watt was in his future plans.

Why didn't you say so at the time... ;););)

• Like 1

League winning team there then Skidder with no doubt.

Just be nice to Darcy if he gets no further ban and Rosco signs him (at the second attempt!!) :shock::D

Why didn't you say so at the time... ;););)

If you was there, and you listened to what Matt was saying, you would know..

I've got every faith that Matt Ford will put out a winning team in 2015. Roll in 2015, going to be a very exciting year!

I know for a fact that the powers that be are working on some exciting new plans for the 2015 season, that if all goes to plan, should bring a long overdue boost to British speedway.

I've got every faith that Matt Ford will put out a winning team in 2015. Roll in 2015, going to be a very exciting year!

I know for a fact that the powers that be are working on some exciting new plans for the 2015 season, that if all goes to plan, should bring a long overdue boost to British speedway.

Don't tell me, they are trying to get Fraud to work to the same rule book as the rest. :D

If you was there, and you listened to what Matt was saying, you would know..

Doh !!

I wasn't there Starman and so didn't hear what MF had to say..

Comprendez vous ?

)!!

I didn't hear it myself but apparently he told a few fans at the end of last season that he didn't think he would be back at Lakeside so make of that what you will. Also when he was interviewed when he first joined Lakeside he said he always felt he would finish up there one day, and said on the Mike at the end of last season that as a rider it was always nice to look forward to Friday and riding at a track he liked not too far from home. Again, make of it what you will but he seemed to mean it and pretty much saw Lakeside as a second home but Poole is home.

No doubt either that he loved riding with PK but times move on.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 1

Pontus Aspregen, your joking!!!

I guess you haven't watched much PL action then FB.

Pontus could do a job the EL IMHO.