British Speedway Forum

The people I feel sorry for are Pboro fans who have donated to keep the Panthers in the PL yet Frost Pboro owner give a reported 6 figure sun to another club to me that's an absolute joke .

• Like 7

Great news, I hope Matt now has the funds to bring THJ back home.

I was undecided on my elite league loyalty but this has left me with no doubts.

THJ and MJJ would be incredible signings.

Edited by Morrissey Fan
  • Like 1

The people I feel sorry for are Pboro fans who have donated to keep the Panthers in the PL yet Frost Pboro owner give a reported 6 figure sun to another club to me that's an absolute joke .

Well said.

Well said.

If you have a long pole i have some nice quality white material.. :rofl:

Have you on ignore now as have no time for people like you.

• Like 3

Have you on ignore now as have no time for people like you.

Do you honestly think i care ?

The ultimate betrayal by the Frosts

• Like 3

Yep that's got to feel like a huge kick in the nuts to the Peterborough fans.

Big kick in the teeth for Boro fans but comes as no surprise given the Way Frost has acted since coming into the sport .

• Like 4

Big kick in the teeth for Boro fans but comes as no surprise given the Way Frost has acted since coming into the sport .

I disagree entirely. Peterborough was very sadly no longer financially viable and it cannot be expected for them to continue with losses. Their sponsorship of the Pirates is on the condition that Matt Ford will help expand their business in our area and if this proves fruitful will only benefit their future endeavours within British speedway.

• Like 2

Im still waiting for SCB to come on and say we can't have them, there averages are to high !! :rofl:

I disagree entirely. Peterborough was very sadly no longer financially viable and it cannot be expected for them to continue with losses. Their sponsorship of the Pirates is on the condition that Matt Ford will help expand their business in our area and if this proves fruitful will only benefit their future endeavours within British speedway.

If Peterborough were no longer financially viable a lot can be attributed to Frosts undoubted business acumen being sadly misplaced in those he chose as his management team.

Great news

I was undecided on my elite league loyalty but this has left me with no doubts.

Every silver lining has a cloud....

• Like 3

I'd be careful with anything white, if he can sh*t on P/Bora he sure as hell can sh*t on Poole.

• Like 1

Confidently expect further good news for Ford in that Darcy Ward will get off ,be awarded compensation for the distress caused and Ford will convince BSPA that in the best interests of Speedway Ward should be included in Poole team as Fast Track reserve on an average of 2.