British Speedway Forum

Glad to see Kildermand back, arguably the only rider who fits the bill,nobody is capable of replacing Darcy but i think P.K has Swindon in his heart and will do a good job.

Well said😀

• Like 1

I'm glad Killer is back. People can say what they want about him not starting the season but he was honest for a long time last year when he said he wouldn't be back in 2015 unless the schedule changed. Rosco said tonight he was approached by another EL club and he said he would only ride for 1 club.

Ward is irreplaceable after only a few weeks but in terms of excitement Killer is up there and he's a Swindon boy through and through.

Early comment for Swindon 2016. If we aren't trying to sign Doyley as number 1 next year then something is very wrong. Get the deal done early Rosco!

Glad to see Kildermand back, arguably the only rider who fits the bill,nobody is capable of replacing Darcy but i think P.K has Swindon in his heart and will do a good job.

Well said mate.

• Like 3

I'm glad Killer is back. People can say what they want about him not starting the season but he was honest for a long time last year when he said he wouldn't be back in 2015 unless the schedule changed. Rosco said tonight he was approached by another EL club and he said he would only ride for 1 club.

Ward is irreplaceable after only a few weeks but in terms of excitement Killer is up there and he's a Swindon boy through and through.

Early comment for Swindon 2016. If we aren't trying to sign Doyley as number 1 next year then something is very wrong. Get the deal done early Rosco!

Well said mate.

Is Jason still an asset as nothing was ever reported about the transfer going through?.

Is Jason still an asset as nothing was ever reported about the transfer going through?.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it didn't happen.

• Like 1

Yes he is

• Like 1

Well said mate.

Doyley is a number 1 for a few years to come for Swindon hopefully also when? the new stadium is built Doyley would be well suited to a proposed Cardiff size track.

Doyley is a number 1 for a few years to come for Swindon hopefully also when? the new stadium is built Doyley would be well suited to a proposed Cardiff size track.

Yep, Doyley would be a good number 1 & get Kurtz at all costs!

It was supposed to go to arbitration at the start of the season. I wonder if Leicester are holding out till the end of the season hoping to get him cheap in a fire sale?

• Like 2

I'm glad that it is Kildemand that is coming in to replace Darcy, as it keeps it at a more "Swindon" level and has more meaning than, say, Tai or Emil being brought in for the play offs.

Also Peter apparently turned another team down, saying he would only come back if it was for Swindon. So that's nice.

I would guess that must have been either King's Lynn or Coventry, as I can't see anyone else trying to bring him in at this stage.

• Like 1

I would guess that must have been either King's Lynn or Coventry, as I can't see anyone else trying to bring him in at this stage.

I bet Matt sent him a text!

Although Swindon team has obviously been diminished by not having Darcy, Kildermand is a very decent rider so in my opinion still very much a team to be feared.

I'm glad that it is Kildemand that is coming in to replace Darcy, as it keeps it at a more "Swindon" level and has more meaning than, say, Tai or Emil being brought in for the play offs.

Also Peter apparently turned another team down, saying he would only come back if it was for Swindon. So that's nice.

I was told it was Coventry last night but not definate.

• Like 1

I was told it was Coventry last night but not definate.

Most likely. Mick did say that he'd tried to get decent riders to replace Robbo, but alas we've ended up with Howarth.

Yep, Doyley would be a good number 1 & get Kurtz at all costs!

Yes, Todd would be a great call!!! :rofl:

• Like 3