British Speedway Forum
Stats

Australian Gp Is Back

all these countries that are getting involved and the supporters actually seeing the world champion crowned .. something us in the UK won't see unless we can afford to travel

We had our turn in the old days lol

PERSONALLY don't like the idea of ending the series in Australia but understand why given the availability of the Etihad in Melbourne.

How many times do British F1 fans see Hamilton actually crowned World Champion?

Would say speedway is a different sport to F1, I don't really give a bean that Hamilton is World Champion, means nothing to me tbh .....

• Like 2

Would say speedway is a different sport to F1, I don't really give a bean that Hamilton is World Champion, means nothing to me tbh .....

agree, awful sport, sticking the fastest at the front......give woffy a 10 yard start, and see how exciting that would be!
  • Like 2

The F1 grid should be reversed based on the previous race result.

Lee would've thumped him. Tai was all mouth and no trousers in those days!

Oooops, that sounds like Masters these days.

Sam Masters has said what Nicki said to him, and I believe it - I think it was along the lines of 'Next time I'll put you in the F**** fence'. I can't lip read, no.

I have however previously seen similar behaviour from Nicki when, for example he laughed and made the yapping hand at zagar while sneering 'F*** you, yeah f*** you. In that incident as I recall he was hiding behind a few people who were holding him And Zagar apart.

I've often thought he deserves a slap. As I say, I can't lip read and have no unique talents, but I have an opinion of Nicki's behaviour that I am comfortable with.

Depends on which coming together you are referring to be, if it's the when Nicki kicks out(Malilla I think) , it was Zagar that came together on third bend with Nicki going for a gap that DID exist. Zagar hooked onto Nicki's bike and got propelled to the fence, and then tried to assault Nicki. Nicki kicked out and went to the pits, and was then accused on here that he had rode his bike into a mechanic, when the rerun shows nothing of the sort. When they return to their pits areas they are big boys to each other, but what do you expect in a high tension situation.

But all you remember is Nicki shouting at Zagar. Ha ha :nono::nono:

Edited by Tsunami

so you can now lip read through a helmet? And have before? Christ this just gets better, you have a unique talent damo

No need to lip read, Pedersen pretty much gave the same account of what was said, he just dressed it up differently, surely you can agree on that.

Masters was foolish for allowing himself to be goaded but the whole incident just added to what was a thoroughly entertaining end to the GP season..

Just watched GP replay,Nicki was the subject of few hard moves by other riders,but just got on with it,and to be fair he didn't react badly to Masters kicking out at him.One of mechanics certainly looked stir it up did not appear to push Masters before he got a cracking right hook.Masters done himself no fa ours with his actions IMO but he did have all his Aussie mates there.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

No need to lip read, Pedersen pretty much gave the same account of what was said, he just dressed it up differently, surely you can agree on that.

you got a link to this other than the Aussie paper?? The herald says he said it on twitter but i cant find it on any of his twitter feeds or website.

The Herald says this...

Pedersen reacted to criticism from Australian speedway fans on Twitter saying, "I told him to grow up, that's all #crybaby. I also told him he would feel it if I wanted to race him hard."

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

It's Pedersens off track antics that I'm saying are deserving of a punch in the chops - when it comes to the on track stuff, all I will say is that if you watch this years GP season he has had some potentially horrendous crashes caused by other riders. I'd say Doyle has been a more gung ho on track overall.

I'm a Pedersen fan in that I love watching him and would miss him when he goes, but his temper tantrums and his carry on (which are entertainment) deserve a slap. Why anyone denies he acts like a twit is beyond me.

https://youtu.be/Cq7GXCtXGI8?t=29s

was he?.... You know this how??

Because as someone said above .... Pedersen reacted to criticism from Australian speedway fans on Twitter saying, "I told him to grow up, that's all #crybaby. I also told him he would feel it if I wanted to race him hard."

Because as someone said above .... Pedersen reacted to criticism from Australian speedway fans on Twitter saying, "I told him to grow up, that's all #crybaby. I also told him he would feel it if I wanted to race him hard."

Pedersen has said no such thing on twitter. It's a blatant lie. And frankly most of what Masters says that we could see ourselves was wrong too, which makes me wonder why anyone would believe the stuff he says that we can't know one way or the other.