British Speedway Forum

Davey Watt ?

More likely Lawson, who Jon Cook basically confirmed as being back in September.

Could there be a return of Jonas Davidsson ?

With AJ`s return maybe his influence could point to this ?

Just my speculation.

More likely Lawson, who Jon Cook basically confirmed as being back in September.

The website doesn't actually say they are announcing a rider, it just says there will be an announcement regarding the team. Maybe I am reading too much into it but it could be some unexpected problem. Jon cook was indeed making it clear at the end of last season that he wanted Richard back but since then Workington have invoked the buy-back clause which possibly throws a spanner in the works for Richards availability with 5 PL tracks having a Friday race night. Jon Cook did say at the fans forum that it could be January before the full team could be announced. We'll have to wait and see.

Davey Watt ?

I would be surprised if its Davey. The word going round is that Matt Ford won't let anyone speak to his assets until the Darcy Ward situation is resolved.

If Davey and Richard Lawson were named they would only have room left for a 4-pointer like Lasse Bjerre or Ludwig Lindgren. Luddy has had some decent meetings at Lakeside but seems to have stagnated a bit in the PL..

I would be surprised if its Davey. The word going round is that Matt Ford won't let anyone speak to his assets until the Darcy Ward situation is resolved.

Since when has that ever stopped anything.

If Davey and Richard Lawson were named they would only have room left for a 4-pointer like Lasse Bjerre or Ludwig Lindgren. Luddy has had some decent meetings at Lakeside but seems to have stagnated a bit in the PL..

Don't Think Lindgren is the answer, hope its Davey that's announced, would be a great relief! Don't see why Ford would stop all the assets talking to other promotions, he must know who he wants with or without Darcy.

Don't Think Lindgren is the answer, hope its Davey that's announced, would be a great relief! Don't see why Ford would stop all the assets talking to other promotions, he must know who he wants with or without Darcy.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors ? Personally , I like Davey and before PK went off the boil Davey and PK were putting some great heat 15's together, and apart from when he had the odd strop he has been a very inspirational captain, especially to the young riders, so I would be sorry to see him go but the plain fact is that Kim Nilsson is an asset and there wouldn't be room for him and Davey if Richard Lawson comes back.so we'll have to wait and see . Someone has suggested that a come-back for Kim's step-brother is a possibility but I think that's unlikely.

Edited by E I Addio

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors ? Personally , I like Davey and before PK went off the boil Davey and PK were putting some great heat 15's together, and apart from when he had the odd strop he has been a very inspirational captain, especially to the young riders, so I would be sorry to see him go but the plain fact is that Kim Nilsson is an asset and there wouldn't be room for him and Davey if Richard Lawson comes back.so we'll have to wait and see . Someone has suggested that a come-back for Kim's step-brother is a possibility but I think that's unlikely.

Nothing against Davey but he is on the way down and why have him when you can have shamek pawlicki on a similar average