British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Berwick The Final After The Final 19/10/14 @ 3-15p.m.

doesn't need to roll when he has rocket fuel, 600cc etc. ;)

It is only when he is not using the bike he bought from David Walsh that he roll's is that what you are saying .

all it says on the website is that it's off due to the weather. having the dinner dance last night as well might have something to do with it could have had a few Darcy Wards on show for the tigs. :drink::drink:

Our boys can control themselves. :t:

Maybe it was called off just so the Glasgow fans can see David Bellego in the colours of Berwick again and think what might've been.

If the Berwick supporters come to Glasgow they'll see what they are missing. :t::cheers:

successful fishing trip

The worm has commited suicide. :o

the meeting was called off 5 Hours ago

I know that. I saw a photo posted on Facebook with hardly a cloud in the sky. Must've rained a lot overnight

I know that. I saw a photo posted on Facebook with hardly a cloud in the sky. Must've rained a lot overnight

It did.

Think yourself lucky you have a team to support

Thanks for that piece of information,I will keep it in mind!!

When will the BSPA see sense, this meeting should be sh#t canned, pointless meeting i mean you wouldnt play the 3rd round of the FA cup after the final had already been played and won.

• Like 2

Thanks for that piece of information,I will keep it in mind!!

I see what you refer too has been removed.

Statements like that always remind me of indoctrination. (' you are lucky you have a team to support')

Like the Conservative statement, right out of the caravan salesmans or time share training manual, every Tory MP must have been trained to repeat the mantra, 'look at the mess the labour party left the country in', when it was caused by a world wide recession, started in the US.

• Like 1

I see what you refer too has been removed.

Statements like that always remind me of indoctrination. (' you are lucky you have a team to support')

Like the Conservative statement, right out of the caravan salesmans or time share training manual, every Tory MP must have been trained to repeat the mantra, 'look at the mess the labour party left the country in', when it was caused by a world wide recession, started in the US.

Whether it was removed or not it remains that people all over the UK should be happy they have a team to support given the mess the sport seems to be in. Stupid comments about pies in freezers and tea partys!

Whether it was removed or not it remains that people all over the UK should be happy they have a team to support given the mess the sport seems to be in. Stupid comments about pies in freezers and tea partys!

Yes !, we are lucky, it's just sounds like a mantra, constantly repeated. The way Promoters run speedway in the UK, it's hardly surprising the sport is in decline. First and foremost it is an entertainment business, are we being entertained, probably not the way it was, sadly. Makes it worse when there are several promoters running speedway as a hobby, and not a business, but I suppose if an individual has cash to throw around and not running it on a business model, then, hey ho, we get what we have.

Yes !, we are lucky, it's just sounds like a mantra, constantly repeated. The way Promoters run speedway in the UK, it's hardly surprising the sport is in decline. First and foremost it is an entertainment business, are we being entertained, probably not the way it was, sadly. Makes it worse when there are several promoters running speedway as a hobby, and not a business, but I suppose if an individual has cash to throw around and not running it on a business model, then, hey ho, we get what we have.

You are correct. I think it happens in the round ball game too??

You are correct. I think it happens in the round ball game too??

Thank you to the deities, it does not happen too often where the oval ball is involved.

Thank you to the deities, it does not happen too often where the oval ball is involved.

Ermm, the majority of that game is amateur!

Ermm, the majority of that game is amateur!

Ah !, a big chunk is not though,

More important, where you been hiding, have you been gounded, and just finished your time. ;)