British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Berwick The Final After The Final 19/10/14 @ 3-15p.m.

Yes the Smugs might have won the League Cup already , but with this being the final match of the competition , then surely the victors must be considered League Cup champions .

As it is the guest part of the season , both teams are well represented in that sphere . Dimitri , Rusty and Tero have sent their kevlars to the dry cleaners for the winter , so we have drafted in Workington's Ricky Wells , who has guested for us previously with distinction over in Smugville , and it's a return to a Tigers bib for WEE JOE JACOBS .

Berwick have strengthened their team with a couple of National Leaguers .

Can we end our League Cup campaign in a blaze of glory and avenge previous defeats at the hands of the Banditos , course we can .

3-15 start time tomorrow as me and Willie and Andy sometimes have bother getting a taxi from the Horseshoe .

Its a poor weather forecast for this classic!

Yes the Smugs might have won the League Cup already , but with this being the final match of the competition , then surely the victors must be considered League Cup champions .

As it is the guest part of the season , both teams are well represented in that sphere . Dimitri , Rusty and Tero have sent their kevlars to the dry cleaners for the winter , so we have drafted in Workington's Ricky Wells , who has guested for us previously with distinction over in Smugville , and it's a return to a Tigers bib for WEE JOE JACOBS .

Berwick have strengthened their team with a couple of National Leaguers .

Can we end our League Cup campaign in a blaze of glory and avenge previous defeats at the hands of the Banditos , course we can .

3-15 start time tomorrow as me and Willie and Andy sometimes have bother getting a taxi from the Horseshoe .

Who are the National Leaguers replaceing in Berwicks team ?

Who are the National Leaguers replaceing in Berwicks team ?

Bellego, who seems would rather be racing in a pee diddly grass track meeting, while Steen Jensen has personnel issues.

• Like 1

Think its rr for steen danny phillips guesting for bellego not sure if wethers is fit

Nothing on Berwick website yet not surprised

Nothing on Berwick website yet not surprised

Meeting off, re-arranged for next Sunday, the same day as the Tea Dance. :blink:

So another one bites the dust .Is there a record for rain affected matches in one season ? :o

So another one bites the dust .Is there a record for rain affected matches in one season ? :o

I think it is called I can,t stand the rain by Rose Royce i think :D .

• Like 3

Gaz, I would have thought you would have gone for Travis Why Does It Always Rain on Me

Off today - double header next Sunday starting at 1.00pm

Think they should just forget it and pay the fines might save thePromotions some money in the long run.
  • Like 1