British Speedway Forum
SomersetBlue

Pl Playoff Final Somerset Vs Edinburgh 24th October!

The trick track will win the day, as it always does ;)

How odd that Somerset have scored more points on their track than Edinburgh have scored on theirs, and yet Edinburgh have scored more away. Does that not suggest the opposite? (I see the dopey smiley).

How odd that Somerset have scored more points on their track than Edinburgh have scored on theirs, and yet Edinburgh have scored more away. Does that not suggest the opposite? (I see the dopey smiley).

Can you translate that please ... I genuinely couldn't work out which track was theirs and which was theirs ...

Can you translate that please ... I genuinely couldn't work out which track was theirs and which was theirs ...

Average home score at OTA is greater than at Armadale, whereas average away score for Monarchs is greater than that of Somerset.

• Like 1

The trick track will win the day, as it always does ;)

Trick track.......better than a gaters track....but double champs get slagged by everyone.........luck white heather!!

Is it true that Somerset are increasing the admission price and the programme price for this meeting?

Trick track.......better than a gaters track....but double champs get slagged by everyone.........luck white heather!!

Oh poor wee lad try not to take everything to heart people will just jump on it i was thinking about it but felt sorry for you :D .

Is it true that Somerset are increasing the admission price and the programme price for this meeting?

Not the £3 increase seen for the EL final though so Id say its reasonable Thats normal admission at Foxhall for me.

As for the prog I can also understand more for an enhanced special edition. Generally seen as one of the better progs anyway I think.

Has had some excellent contributers in the past too! wink

That's a standard thing for the play-off final.

Both Somerset & Scunny raised their prices for the 2012 final.

At the end of the day, it's still cheap. In which other sport can you see a leg of the final for £16?

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Why would it be a travesty if Edinburgh didnt win the title, the rules were known at the start of the season, ok if the rules were changed in July say about the League championship then it would be farcial...

• Like 1

At the end of the day, it's still cheap. In which other sport can you see a leg of the final for £16?

All the best

Rob

speedway needs to keep all the fans it can, bit of a kick in the teeth to make a quick buck if you ask me.... The principal of it stinks, other sports normally have a final at a glamerous neutral venue, not the same place you attend in a weekly basis you pay a different price for,

Promoters putting the fans last as per.... Greedy barstewards!!.

• Like 1

All the best

Rob

Seems that Edinburgh don't agree as the admission and prog are the same as normal, no increase

ABS

Mike

speedway needs to keep all the fans it can, bit of a kick in the teeth to make a quick buck if you ask me.... The principal of it stinks, other sports normally have a final at a glamerous neutral venue, not the same place you attend in a weekly basis you pay a different price for,

Promoters putting the fans last as per.... Greedy barstewards!!.

So if say the club has lost money during the season, you wouldn't try to at least regain some financial ground with an opportunity like this?

Clubs can't simply continue to lose money by the bucket loads. They are after all running a business!

• Like 2