British Speedway Forum

And please enlighten everybody as to why Jack should come in on a 7 ?

ha ha just when I think you can't make yourself look any more stupid you come out with this pearler. I have to say for comedy value you are great. I'm guessing the answer has been discussed over about the last 10 or so pages and may have something to do with Australia not being in the EU. But then again I tend to read the rules or at least previous pages before I post so as not to become as daft as you have just become, brilliant!
  • Like 5

:rolleyes:

You had better answer - get's a right strop on if question isn't answered to full satisfaction :rofl:

Pardon, now write that in plain English... No, i asked him to point out to everybody why Jack should come in on a 7. Im still waiting..

Edited by Starman2006

And please enlighten everybody as to why Jack should come in on a 7 ?

Look at Scunthorpe Speedway on Twitter.

FFS why don't you two get a room instead of clogging up the forum with inane $h1t !!!

Mate, im asking straightforward questions, but im not getting straightforward answers..

Oh and like none of the other clubs would snap at the chance to get Jack Holder on a 5.00? stop snapping at Somerset because your jealous because it is plain you are. Who here sniped Berwick? good enough for them, good enough for us end of. Would you complain if your club did it?

no one sniped at Berwick as no one seemed to know about the revision.

Posters were praising Somerset initially at putting together another excellent side.

Only a little later did the new 7 assessed position emerge.

As yet there has been no official confirmation that this is actually in place - only a few independant comments of what they say was agreed at the agm.

Mate, im asking straightforward questions, but im not getting straightforward answers..

no your not! Get a grip if yourself you prat. The whole bloody forum knows why Holder may be a 7. You are either thick or a troll who wants attention
  • Like 5

Pardon, now write that in plain English... No, i asked him to point out to everybody why Jack should come in on a 7. Im still waiting..

OK - the poster named Starman2006 insists on posting ridiculous questions, which 99% of posters realise do not really need a response, however if original poster does not give a full and frank answer which meets aforementioned Starman's requirements, the aforementioned Starman gets very upset and insists on repeating request for the answer he is looking for - eventually getting in a bad mood.

How's that = plain enough - blunt enough??

Scunthorpe Speedway on Twitter:

@SpeedwayScunny: Due to UKBA rules, as a club we were told that Austrailian riders

would come in the the PL as assessed 7point riders for the 2015 season

@SpeedwayScunny: due to this new 7 point ruling we had to drop our interest in two

young Aussies we had an interest in

Plain and simple.

• Like 1

Scunthorpe Speedway on Twitter:

@SpeedwayScunny: Due to UKBA rules, as a club we were told that Austrailian riders

would come in the the PL as assessed 7point riders for the 2015 season

@SpeedwayScunny: due to this new 7 point ruling we had to drop our interest in two

young Aussies we had an interest in

Plain and simple.

absolutly now I hope Starman has got his answers that the rest of the speedway world already knew lol

What better than Jason Doyle and Nick Morris Somerset's 2013 team? When Worky visited in September last season Josh scored 8 from 5 rides, less than Ollie Allen, Nick Morris, Charles Wright, Todd Kurtz and guest Nic Klindt.

Never said or implied he was as good as Doyle. Very selective argument, but not even 'doubting' you can disagree that Josh is a better rider now.

Edited by Tsunami

So how come Somerset have totally ignored what two other Promoters have stated was said at the AGM, doesn't make good reading

Richie Worrall could soon be looking for another club if Holder comes in on a 7 and not a dodgy 5....