British Speedway Forum

I made the observation because the article/interview in this week's Star says that Starke will have 'the first opportunity to test his new equipment' at Poole's Wimborne Road on their Press Day on 18th March!!

Poole too have an embargo on when bikes can get on the track - it has to be after 3pm so as not to impact on the school next door!

As Starke is a Somerset asset I would expect him to be at the Oak Tree.

Only if matt ford allows it:-o

How's your P & P looking? Are all 4 of your team going to be there?

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Absolutely.

That's why I questioned why the Rebels had chosen the same P&P day as Poole's?! It seems a bit crazy for whichever club not to have all their team on show for official photos etc?!

I mean what happens if Poole eventually choose to use Josh G and Brady Kurtz?! :shock::wink::D

• Like 2

Brady Kurtz is a somerset asset. Todd maybe a poole asset (or Plymouth)

Edited by brewer

Went to the Pearson & Tatum do at Poole last night. Very good night, some interesting stories and plenty of merriment. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone in the Somerset area tonight. Good value for £6.

• Like 3

I hear it has been announced tonight that Charles Wright is now an asset of the Somerset Rebels having been signed on a full transfer.

• Like 3

I hear it has been announced tonight that Charles Wright is now an asset of the Somerset Rebels having been signed on a full transfer.

so far it has not been announced on the official workington site. hope gary is not jumping the gun again.. best o luck to charlie this season..

• Like 1

so far it has not been announced on the official workington site. hope gary is not jumping the gun again.. best o luck to charlie this season..

If he`s been signed on a full transfer what`s wrong with them announcing it-they certainly don`t have to wait for Workington to say he`s been sold !!!!

• Like 1

Great news for the Rebels. Charles has become a key figure in Somerset's success over the past few seasons. Has come on leaps and bounds since he joined the Rebels. Different rider now , was treated harshly at a few clubs before signing for the Rebels but many promoters must have wished they had stuck by him. All action, never say die attitude really deserves to be signed on a full transfer. Congratulations Charles. :t:

• Like 3

Great news for the Rebels. Charles has become a key figure in Somerset's success over the past few seasons. Has come on leaps and bounds since he joined the Rebels. Different rider now , was treated harshly at a few clubs before signing for the Rebels but many promoters must have wished they had stuck by him. All action, never say die attitude really deserves to be signed on a full transfer. Congratulations Charles. :t:

Couldn't of worded it better myself, absolutely spot on.

• Like 3