Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Prem League Entrance Fee

Bit of a steep slope down to tea bar especially if wet

Bit of a steep slope down to tea bar especially if wet

I think it is Shadders?

Certainly the 3rd bend is.

I wouldn't wanna go there. That's where the idiots stand

how is it big ed?? Do they open another gate??

I'm only basing it on the fact that there have been a few spectators in wheelchairs there over the past couple of seasons.

I'm only basing it on the fact that there have been a few spectators in wheelchairs there over the past couple of seasons.

id love to lnow how they got there then as its a struggle with a kids buggy to get round the path and up the back straight from the main gates.... Dont you have to go up a good few steps once you hit the backstraight terracing??... Then its on the level again from the toilets.

Be interesting to know as i brought a lad in a chair season before last and we had to mill around the first bend.

Do not go to Horseracing at Newmarket . I went recently there and saw 8 minutes racing for £25(plus £7.00 parking). without any food or drink. . Makes Speedway a bargain price then

Yeh, but you do get the Pre- parade and Parade ring before every race.. :lol: and you can wander up and down Newmarket high st, and if you stay in a hotel or B@B if you get your backside out of bed early enough you can wander up the Limekilns or Albahathri.. ;)

id love to lnow how they got there then as its a struggle with a kids buggy to get round the path and up the back straight from the main gates.... Dont you have to go up a good few steps once you hit the backstraight terracing??... Then its on the level again from the toilets.

Be interesting to know as i brought a lad in a chair season before last and we had to mill around the first bend.

aye bud the viewing area at brough is a lot better for wheelchair users plus a few other places as well even Glasgow has spot on viewing area's for wheelchair spectators

I'm not sure, to be honest, I wonder if access is via the pits before they are closed off?

£16 Newcastle... Not including anything.

15 if yi book online still a dear call ?? even on the seas'n ticket price I only saved £12 last term as I only got 21 meetings but whats the alternative thing to do on a sunday eve

Glasgow - £16 adults + £2.50 for a programme

I would say that's worth the entry fee as the racing is 1 of the best in the country

I'm not sure, to be honest, I wonder if access is via the pits before they are closed off?

It would seem to be more sensible BEddi.

• Like 1

I think it should be a flat £20 across the board (kids and concession excepted).

You stirring the pot or what ? or maybe smoking it ?

You stirring the pot or what ? or maybe smoking it ?

Andersons sausage and uncle montys snuff has him floating :)
  • Like 1

One thing is for sure, lower pricing doesn't seem to be an influential variable, certainly at Berwick.

So I say stick the price up, hoy in a burger, a can of pop, and enjoy the racing.

I can see another advantage, it would probably get rid of the whining "supporters".

I'd happily subsidise the loss of them through increased entrance fees.

Now, that would improve the product no end.

B)

One thing is for sure, lower pricing doesn't seem to be an influential variable, certainly at Berwick.

So I say stick the price up, hoy in a burger, a can of pop, and enjoy the racing.

I can see another advantage, it would probably get rid of the whining "supporters".

I'd happily subsidise the loss of them through increased entrance fees.

Now, that would improve the product no end.

B)

I see that you have secured that consultancy post for the NHS, (salary co sponsored by McDonalds & Andersons Burgers) :P

Think you would have to pay about £7000, to get rid of the ''Whining Supporters''

Edited by TOURETTES
  • Like 1