British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cambpanther

Premier League 2015 Predictions

You may be in for a pleasant surprise

No way!!

Michelin star fast food comes to Rye?

Let me know once the season has started and I might risk it.

Will the fish have skin on it? :P

Will the fish have fish in it should be the question.

• Like 4

Wouldn`t it be nice for a Tiggers/Monarchs grand final? Monster crowds and a few quid for both.

:t:

Glasgow

Ipswich

Edinburgh

Peterborough

Somerset

Sheffield

Newcastle

Berwick

Rye house

Plymouth

Can you imagine it . A Glasgow v Smugs Grand Final :shock: . The Forum would explode , I would get banned , Blobby would still be questioning the Glasgow takeover , George M's preview ( I bow to his greatness ) would take up all the bandwidth , Dekker might make a reappearance at both legs . me and the Emmerdales would get pissed regardless , God it would be awesome :o

• Like 5

Glasgow v edinburgh grand final...awesome end to season that would be.

Memories from 2011 :P better get the cameras and the sun block ready , and the knives sharpened . Would be nice to have a repeat of that season when both Tigers were at the right end of the table slugging it out

I would take that mate, would be nice just to be competative after the last 3 years. Great to hear the good news about the new owners and stadium improvements from Ashfield. :)

EIS002, on 31 Dec 2014 - 7:18 PM, said:EIS002, on 31 Dec 2014 - 7:18 PM, said:

Glasgow

Ipswich

Edinburgh

Peterborough

Somerset

Sheffield

Newcastle

Berwick

Rye house

Plymouth

Have Redcar, Workington and Scunthorpe pulled out of the Premier League for 2015.

Edited by simmo1958

I do like us being underdogs and written off before a wheel is turned-it usually means a good season for the Scorpions!!! :wink:

• Like 2

so everyone is going along with Glasgow as hot favourites, strange that cos they only have 6 riders so far, we all know races and titles are won on the track and not on paper, and injuries play a big part in any teams season, but I cannot see Glasgow even being the top team in Scotland.

so everyone is going along with Glasgow as hot favourites, strange that cos they only have 6 riders so far, we all know races and titles are won on the track and not on paper, and injuries play a big part in any teams season, but I cannot see Glasgow even being the top team in Scotland.

As your user name suggests , a certain rider sharing that user name is not going to be top of any Glasgow fans favourite list , even if one of our favourite sons was a Long Eaton rider at the time .

Speedway is not run on paper , we know that , that has been proved on numerous occasions . But as things stand we don't look like being in our usual place down in the lower reaches of the table . We are looking forward to the season for a change

Of what I have seen so far, and in no particular order I would say the following look pretty good;

Glasgow, if the Summers signing comes off then a very strong top 4, with some promising youngsters if Berge and Sarjeant can convert some of that promise into points.

Peterborough, look solid throughout, the main key is if they can get Adam Roynon back to form and staying fit.

Edinburgh, you can never ever rule out although if I am honest for once would like to see them struggle as you get a bit fed up with them winning all of the time.

Sheffield my own team look to be dark horses, and will add to Ipswich and Workington to that category.

At present don't fancy either Scunthorpe, Redcar, Rye House and Somerset.

And unable to comment about Berwick, Newcastle and Plymouth until their sides are completed.

Have Redcar, Workington and Scunthorpe pulled out of the Premier League for 2015.

Hope so