British Speedway Forum
ZODIAK

Your Play Off 6..

Even those who think their club arent affected could find they actually are if clubs scrub loan deals to reorganise.

Eg If Ipswich were to lose Heeps Tungate and Manzares then surely we would just recall Risager Blackbird Lanham

Even those who think their club arent affected could find they actually are if clubs scrub loan deals to reorganise.

Eg If Ipswich were to lose Heeps Tungate and Manzares then surely we would just recall Risager Blackbird Lanham

Exactly. It would be a complete shambles and more than likely, unworkable if all non EU riders are refused visas.

By the way Heeps has dual nationality doesn't he? British grandparents.

Edited by CardinalSin

Recall would only work if the rider wanted to go back.

well Morten has said he hopes to return and I know Leigh would be happy to be at Ipswich so just leaves Blackbird - at least we would all find out if he even is actually an Ipswich 'asset'!!

Exactly. It would be a complete shambles and more than likely, unworkable if all non EU riders are refused visas.

By the way Heeps has dual nationality doesn't he? British grandparents.

I dont think Cam actually holds a British passport. Dont know the exact nature of the documents he requires - may or may not be a full visa.

I dont think Cam actually holds a British passport. Dont know the exact nature of the documents he requires - may or may not be a full visa.

I'm sure I saw it mentioned that he did, when the "can he can't he ride in the NL" stuff came up a few seasons ago when he signed for Mildenhall.

Could be wrong mind..

Dontforgetthestrawsyourclutchingbruv :)

everyone should have contigency plans!

NB Theres always a silver lining - Darcy wont be allowed in even if he wriggles out of a ban!!

Assuming the Aussies are all able to come over then

Sheffield

Peterborough

Ipswich

Glasgow

Edinburgh

Somerset

Edinburgh

Somerset

Peterborough

Newcastle

Glasgow

Ipswich

I don't think I'll be too far out provided the Aussies and Yank are allowed to ride here.

Sheffield

Peterborough

Somerset

Edinburgh

Ipswich

Glasgow

I'll go with Redcar to make a possible inclusion. If Sissis can make half an impression on the league I can't see past Sheffield for the title. They're going to be scoring 55+ at home every week, only need a hand full of decent away results and in the play-offs they'll win it with good home performances. Peterborough have a few riders capable of finding a point and no weak link. Somerset just seem to do well whatever is thrown at them these days, Edinburgh similar to Somerset but Wolbert is a bargain, Cook is a wonderful #1 and if Riss can do anything at all (and to win any motorcycle World title at 17 suggests he will) they will be decent. Glasgow are solid, don't see them winning the league but they'll not be bad and Ipswich are very similar, just a tiny bit better due to Cam Heeps finding a point or two.