British Speedway Forum
doners1234

What The Visa Issues Could Mean For Teams.

thats the thing some are good enough just havnt dotted the i's and crossed the t's while others who may dot the i's and cross the t's are not good enough to hold down there team place at the levcel required

Right now Taylor Poole isn't good enough - he's had 4 (?) seasons over here and failed to reach 7.00 in any of them.

• Like 1

Common Wealth, what century are you in, all Migrants from what ever back ground are foreigners, and if a visa is required, then they should all be treated in the same way. On your religious intolerance, it would be a safer world if all religions were banned, it's bad enough having an imaginary friend, without thinking one imaginary friend is better than anothers imaginary friend. Mind we have Fantasy Speedway, so I suppose that is a form of religion.

What centuary am I in? Same centuary that celebrated the 2014 Commonwealth Games or was that just Scotch Mist?

Religion am I intolerant,Sure as hell am if it involves wacko cults blowing folk up; crashing planes into buildings; public beheadings;and slaughtering a British soldier in public on Woolwich High St. Yeah I am pretty intolerant of that sort of Religion.

Dave Allen always put Religion in the right context and I am with him on it. May your God go with you.

Back to the Aussies/Yanks personally dont class them as immigrants theyre us! I have relatives in US never set foot in the UK; but our blood line should trump any other foreigner trying to sneak through Jihadi central.Why you might not get that God only knows.

• Like 1

What centuary am I in? Same centuary that celebrated the 2014 Commonwealth Games or was that just Scotch Mist?

Religion am I intolerant,Sure as hell am if it involves wacko cults blowing folk up; crashing planes into buildings; public beheadings;and slaughtering a British soldier in public on Woolwich High St. Yeah I am pretty intolerant of that sort of Religion.

Dave Allen always put Religion in the right context and I am with him on it. May your God go with you.

Back to the Aussies/Yanks personally dont class them as immigrants theyre us! I have relatives in US never set foot in the UK; but our blood line should trump any other foreigner trying to sneak through Jihadi central.Why you might not get that God only knows.

lucky there are no wacko cults in the states that blow things isn't it! I bet waco, oklahoma etc. were all cunning jihadi plots

lucky there are no wacko cults in the states that blow things isn't it! I bet waco, oklahoma etc. were all cunning jihadi plots

WOW!!!!

That takes me back - I loved Jimmy Edwards. :t::approve: :approve: :rofl: :rofl:

http://whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/adults/whacko/whacko.htm

Edited by The White Knight

Just had an Austrailian customer in shop, who emigrated 30 years ago but has dual nationality passport, She said if she flies into UK on her Austrailian passport she can only stay for 3 weeks, when she returns if she uses he UK passport she can only have visitor status. So she flys on on he UK passport and returns on her Austrailian passport,

that's hardly unusual, there would be plenty of brits living in nz and aussie that have to do the same in reverse.

I always fly to the uk and europe on my british passport, anywhere else on my kiwi.

Just had an Austrailian customer in shop, who emigrated 30 years ago but has dual nationality passport, She said if she flies into UK on her Austrailian passport she can only stay for 3 weeks, when she returns if she uses he UK passport she can only have visitor status. So she flys on on he UK passport and returns on her Austrailian passport,

that's hardly unusual, there would be plenty of brits living in nz and aussie that have to do the same in reverse.

I always fly to the uk and europe on my british passport, anywhere else on my kiwi.

seem's all a bit confusing having more than 1 passport,,, maybe that's why there are so many coming to this country without 1, cos they can't get 1, cos some people have more than what they really need,,,

SIX RIDERSin a race, probably just as well Exeter has closed. They couldnt even start 4 sidecars across the gate.

wait til you see the new belle vue track which is designed to be exactly four hsndlebar widths wide...
  • Like 1

Interesting -- it was well-known that old Jimmy was as gay as they came!

Possibly not the best phrase to use. :shock::P

wait til you see the new belle vue track which is designed to be exactly four hsndlebar widths wide...

[/quote

EVEN ON THE BENDS..

Interesting -- it was well-known that old Jimmy was as gay as they came!

So? :o:nono: :nono:

Right now Taylor Poole isn't good enough - he's had 4 (?) seasons over here and failed to reach 7.00 in any of them.

I wonder what his school reports said, TRY HARDER.

I wonder what his school reports said, TRY HARDER.

Didn't he have a short spell has Ipswich no 1 a few season ago.

seem's all a bit confusing having more than 1 passport,,, maybe that's why there are so many coming to this country without 1, cos they can't get 1, cos some people have more than what they really need,,,

It can mean a lot. It means Nick Morris, for example, can ride here without a visa as he has dual nationality.

It also enables him to double up.

If it's something you can get then it can be a big advantage sometimes.

Edited by grachan

The full phrase was:-

Thank you, Good Night, and may your God, 'GO', with you.

I have it on a T shirt.

I also have no need for a religion, I find it a weakness to have the need of an imaginary friend. However I do believe in the freedom given in this country to express and believe in what I concider to be strange, so if someone wants to hug a tree, so be it. Islam, is a peaceful religion, however Islamic Fundamentalism is something else as is Christian fundamentalism regularly preached in the U.S., both dangerous and rightly should be codemned. I was recently accused of being 'anti semetic', my reply was I have nothing against the Jewish religion ( I might think it's nonsense but so what) however I have take great exception to the State of Israel who in 1948 stole the country of Palestine from the indiginous population, and to make it worse the British Government erwe complicit in assisting it to happen.

On the Aussie/ U.S. debate, they are quite rightly imigrants, you try as U.K. citizen gettinng into Austrailia and U.S. other than as a visitor. Perhaps the U.K should be as strict.

On 'The Commonwealth' and also 'The British Empire' , lets cast them into annuls of history, where they quite rightly belong, we really were not very nice to the peoples of many of these countries. So apart from the odd sports event, lets keep it that way.

• Like 5