British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Poole Quay 7

Elite Shield, Poole Pirates V Kings Lynn: Wed 25th March.

Better not tell Skidder 1 ,as he was complaining when people started saying things when Holder said the track was "average on P&P day :lol:

But that is what he did say!! I was there on P&P day and have my own opinion. As I said its all a ruse to get Buster to bring some shale with him! :t:

But that is what he did say!! I was there on P&P day and have my own opinion. As I said its all a ruse to get Buster to bring some shale with him! :t:

You said Holder didn`t slag the track off-he just said it was " average" this time Holder is saying in so many words "it was rough"

Surely the track will be like a newly rolled carpet at the start of a season? This is Poole speedway remember people, the crem dela creme! Anything otherwise would surely tarnish the clubs gleaming reputation...

• Like 2

If Kings Lynn had any shale spare i would suggest we use it as not much used these days and anyway our track material looks like topsoil now not shale and is littered with stones which i have seen a referee dispatch somebody with a barrow to collect :nono:

Looking at the forcast i get the feeling everybody will be missing the 2nd leg..

It's now supposedly meant to be rainy in the morning and then drying out by the afternoon... If the forecast stays that way, I imagine Buster and the track staff will work all afternoon to get the meeting on :t:

With regards to tonight, hope we are competitive and more cobwebs are blown away :P

Looks like this will be my first speedway meeting this year, here's hoping it's a good one. (And King's Lynn win. ;))

• Like 2

Not listed :cry:

Probably someone pulled the plug cos it was something that actually benefitted fans.

Bet365 only ever showed league meetings anyway. I know this is a team event so it may fall under their deal but I'd not read anything into this not being shown.

B365 are betting on the match, so they may show it.

Does BBC live broadcasting the meeting on radio?

My first meeting tomorrow night, in what feels like a very long time since my last one!!

Would prefer Poole to win on aggregate.

However, I can only see a Stars win overall by around 10pts.