British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Poole Quay 7

Elite Shield, Poole Pirates V Kings Lynn: Wed 25th March.

Has anyone said yet that Gomolski is missing the 2nd leg ?

Where will he be instead?

Iversen seems to be back in the swing of things quite quickly but this will be Porsing's first outing of 2015 AFAIK and our two reserves are returning from injuries so don't expect them to be up to speed straight away. Expect lots of cobweb blowing over the two legs in what is basically a challenge match, lets hope for two smooth consistent tracks and fourteen riders all in one piece come 10pm Thursday evening.

Porsing looked pretty good and fast at p&p and he's practiced plenty, I don't have any worries about him.

we are going to struggle to get a reasonable guest on his average, may as well go with r/r and give Newman a few more rides, he can beat anyone at Wimborne Road.

Gomolski is missing at Kings Lynn not Poole.

we are going to struggle to get a reasonable guest on his average, may as well go with r/r and give Newman a few more rides, he can beat anyone at Wimborne Road.

Are you talking about the same man, who was graded down in 7th position when grading them FTR......... Surely someone graded that low can't be any good...... :wink:

• Like 1

Gomolski is missing at Kings Lynn not Poole.

Don't think its going to matter, if the forcast is right, it will be called orf by midday.

Don't think its going to matter, if the forcast is right, it will be called orf by midday.

BBC forecast is dry from Midday on Thursday.

Dry all day in Poole on Wednesday, but the track will still be sh** :-)

• Like 1

Has anyone said yet that Gomolski is missing the 2nd leg ?

Kings Lynn originally said he'd be missing both legs but they've updated their website now!

r/r on Thursday. Extra ride for North and rides for Newman

Looking for a texter for speedway updates. Message me, or Sue, on here or the updates site!

BBC forecast is dry from Midday on Thursday.

Dry all day in Poole on Wednesday, but the track will still be sh** :-)

don't listen to him, he's a worse forecaster than Michael fish!

don't listen to him, he's a worse forecaster than Michael fish!

I dunno, with Chris Holder telling Nick Porsing on Facebook to bring his MX bike to Poole I reckon he's got one bit right already :wink:

I dunno, with Chris Holder telling Nick Porsing on Facebook to bring his MX bike to Poole I reckon he's got one bit right already :wink:

Better not tell Skidder 1 ,as he was complaining when people started saying things when Holder said the track was "average on P&P day :lol:

• Like 3

Still looking for a texter for tomorrow's meeting. If anyone can help please send me or Islander15 a private message, remembering to include your mobile number.

Thanks