British Speedway Forum
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Redcar 02-04-15 Lc

Every Man, Dog and his Wife complaining about the state of the track tonight, pity its prepared as No.1 wanted it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Nope just gives Sheffield supporters a laugh when you post crap

[

posting cr/p eh. if Redcar had turned up with a full 1/7, defeat was on the cards.

Redcar look weak, but Sheffield looked weaker tonight.

god help you next week when Plymouth come to town.

i look forward to putting another cr/p post on.

sleep tight all you tigers fans..

Not quite the hammering Sheffield fans were expecting.

• Like 2

Blame the stockcars for the state of the track. They had to take all the shale off the track just to get it raceable. Heat13 was worth the admission Stead and Bjerre at it hammer and tongs. Great race.

Nope just gives Sheffield supporters a laugh when you post crap[posting cr/p eh. if Redcar had turned up with a full 1/7, defeat was on the cards.Redcar look weak, but Sheffield looked weaker tonight.god help you next week when Plymouth come to town.i look forward to putting another cr/p post on.sleep tight all you tigers fans..

We are looking forward to another good laugh too.

Every Man, Dog and his Wife complaining about the state of the track tonight, pity its prepared as No.1 wanted it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The track was prepared the only way possible tonight due to stock cars and the bad weather from previous 3 days. All dirt taken off to get the meeting on! Steady wanting a slick track??? Ye right; only one of the best riders ever around Owlerton in the dirt without doubt... Agree though the track was sheite tonight; the times suggest this!!

Hard fought win for us, especially losing Bates early on and Andre's nightmare of a meeting!! Redcar did well, Bjerre always good value around here so too Skidmore... Hope the track is back to normal next week as it was 1 line only. Well done to Arthur too 6+3 in second meeting and on pace, will take a while but signs look good

• Like 2

yea, like your all laughing tonight .lol.

Edited by jenga

7 rides for arthur tonight. wont take long to get tuned in if he has that many every week.

Yep 3 points

JUST .

yea, like your all laughing tonight .lol.

Ye, laughing 3 pts whether we won by 7 or 30 don't matter!! Winning is winning!! Onwards and upwards 👍

• Like 1

Every so often your team has one of those nights and this meeting was one of them for us.

Not quite the cricket score predicted some say, well never said that it would be.

But at no point did I feel that Redcar would get anything from this meeting.

Losing Josh Bates in heat 2.

Andre Compton having a nightmare meeting with two exclusions and a fall also certainly did not help.

And Redcar have to thank Lasse Bjerre and Hugh Skidmore for keeping the scores tight scoring all but 13 of the team total.

Heat 13 was as some say worth the admission alone Bjerre been the first rider to give Steady a hard race, and Bellego fighting hard to get back on the pace and passing Gravesen.

But we come away with 3 points Redcar came away with nothing, and move upwards on onwards.

• Like 2

1 thing is for sure, Baby Bjerre gave Steady a fright in ht.13 and nearly had him, what a race passing and what a move by Simon to switch back and take the win. Think he took that on board for ht.15 and was typical Steady an inch off the air fence and flying a quarter a lap in front!!!!!

• Like 1

Not quite the hammering Sheffield fans were expecting.

Not just Sheffield fans, I suspect.

I thought the misfortunes somewhat evened out - although Compton had a bad night and Bates was ruled out, Kus was a virtual passenger with bike problems.

If I see another race as good as heat 13 this season I'll consider myself fortunate, because it was an absolute purler. Stead and Bjerre passing and repassing out in front and Bellago busting a gut to take Graversen. Great stuff :approve: