British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Swindon 10th April 2015

Rosco is going to be a busy man finding guests for this fixture as Swindon will be without

Batchelor, Adrian, Rose, Wright and Howarth!

Lakeside should be at full strength (if priority over Kennett for home meetings)

Rosco is going to be a busy man finding guests for this fixture as Swindon will be without

Batchelor, Adrian, Rose, Wright and Howarth!

Lakeside should be at full strength (if priority over Kennett for home meetings)

Kildemand has signed for Swindon.

Kildemand has signed for Swindon.

He doesn't return until the King's Lynn fixture so missing for this one.

Surely on the basis that Lakeside agreed to postpone a meeting at Poole last season because of a lack of Poole riders then the same should happen to this meeting.

• Like 7

Not sure Lakeside actually agreed?

Surely on the basis that Lakeside agreed to postpone a meeting at Poole last season because of a lack of Poole riders then the same should happen to this meeting.

Nice try but its home team's choice!

Nice try but its home team's choice!

Except it's not. But lets not go there again.

Any news on the Swindon guests for this meeting as they must come from Kings Lynn, Belle Vue, Wolves or Leicester so I assume Scott must be an option but can't see an option for no 1 unless Doyley & Rosco bury the hatchet.

A guest for both reserves could be difficult as well with so many Premier League meetings.

Any news on the Swindon guests for this meeting as they must come from Kings Lynn, Belle Vue, Wolves or Leicester so I assume Scott must be an option but can't see an option for no 1 unless Doyley & Rosco bury the hatchet.

A guest for both reserves could be difficult as well with so many Premier League meetings.

They confirmed Nicholls tonight - I didn't hear about the others

So that's Nick, Zengi & Scott confirmed then & just the 4 riders to find:-(

Team for tomorrow is :

Nicholls, Fricke, Morris, Zengi, R/R, Morley, Bates

(Not sure if that's correct order though)

Team for tomorrow is :

Nicholls, Fricke, Morris, Zengi, R/R, Morley, Bates

(Not sure if that's correct order though)

Scott sort of blows hot and cold at Lakeside, sometimes very. good sometimes poor. The talented Fricke was highly impressive on his first (and I think only ) visit. Morris is very brave but doesn't always make a decent gate, zengi I can't remember seeing , Morely as we know has beaten a few pretty decent second strings at Lakeside, and its possible he could win both reserve races as he is a decent gater. As far as I can remember Bates hasn't scored at Lakeside unless someone else failed to finish..

I suppose you can never say never in speedway and they might spring a shock but it seems a far cry from some of the really cracking teams Swindon have sent over the years, especially going back to the days of Leigh Adams and Matej Zagar.

I suppose you can never say never in speedway and they might spring a shock but it seems a far cry from some of the really cracking teams Swindon have sent over the years, especially going back to the days of Leigh Adams and Matej Zagar.

Not to mention Jurica Pavlic.

Scott sort of blows hot and cold at Lakeside, sometimes very. good sometimes poor. The talented Fricke was highly impressive on his first (and I think only ) visit. Morris is very brave but doesn't always make a decent gate, zengi I can't remember seeing , Morely as we know has beaten a few pretty decent second strings at Lakeside, and its possible he could win both reserve races as he is a decent gater. As far as I can remember Bates hasn't scored at Lakeside unless someone else failed to finish..

Zengota struggled on bees visit to Lakeside and didn't beat any opposing rider, He was brilliant at Brandon but his away form was always very disappointing. May prove people wrong though.

Morley has always been very good at Lakeside

Imo I think even with a full Swindon team, this would be a home win for Lakeside who have started very strong at home.

Edited by mdmc82