British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield (pl) Saturday 25th

Bandits' latest e-Newsletter carries a preview, plus a whole lot more.

Sheffield sitting pretty on top of table, Grajczonek & Garrity coming in won't weaken them much.

Bandits: 1. Ben Barker, 2. Hynek Stichaeur, 3. Kevin Doolan (captain), 4. Thomas Jorgensen, 5. Claus Vissing, 6. Alex Edberg, 7. Luke Crang.

Tigers: 1. Josh Grajczonek (guest), 2. Andre Compton (captain), 3. Ashley Birks, 4. Jason Garrity, 5. Ty Proctor, 6. Josh Bates, 7. Arthur Sissis.

Any thoughts?

gutted Bellego won't be riding and I know he was looking forward to this fixture.

Josh G and Garrity should be good replacements and I hope the meeting is a close one.

Safe meeting for all Come on you TIGERS.

Steady and Bellego will be impossible to replace around Shielfield, but hopefully Jason and Josh can do their best and the other Tigers can continue their brilliant form!!!

• Like 1

Steady and Bellego will be impossible to replace around Shielfield, but hopefully Jason and Josh can do their best and the other Tigers can continue their brilliant form!!!

Agree about Stead and Bellego.Josh is decent round Shielfield though.

Josh G form at Berwick last season was a bit patchy.

Jason did not ride Berwick last season.

If we had Steady and Bellego I would have been more confident, but I am going to stick my neck out and say a narrow win for the Tigers.

Josh G form at Berwick last season was a bit patchy.

Jason did not ride Berwick last season.

If we had Steady and Bellego I would have been more confident, but I am going to stick my neck out and say a narrow win for the Tigers.

Would think Garrity would get some decent points if he stays on the bike,seems to be improving.

Looking forward to seeing Sissis & Garrity

i think sheffield will get some good points from scrabbleman as he wont be riding to modify his average..( lower it ).

With nobody aside from Graj in the Sheffield line up who has a good history (or any history) at Berwick, I suspect this should be a comfortable home win.

Berwick don't do comfy home wins generally, usually not much in home meetings and could go either way

If ! , all the equipment is back up and running, think we will have a home win but a close meetings. If Stead & Bellego had been riding we may well have lost this one.

Perhaps the VIP club could chip in to help the riders in difficulties, the same way that the Supporters Club are doing, instead of taking their members on a 'Jolly' to the races.

If ! , all the equipment is back up and running, think we will have a home win but a close meetings. If Stead & Bellego had been riding we may well have lost this one.

Perhaps the VIP club could chip in to help the riders in difficulties, the same way that the Supporters Club are doing, instead of taking their members on a 'Jolly' to the races.

My concern is do the riders have the equipment and back -up to support themselves when taking all these guest bookings ,these extra bookings could be taking their toll on the equipment ,then our fans will be asked for the collections.Only last season we had a rider who was saying his equipment was not up to scratch!!!!