British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs.the Kings Lynn Stars

It's not the point about excepting what happened last night, it's about understanding the reasons why. The Joke is, when seeing somebody for the first time and making a judgement. In all of his previous injuries, it has taken longer each time to recover. Everyone is different......

Of cause we would like to see Kenneth back to scoring loads of points, and hopefully that will come. Rightly or wrongly, Lynn is not the sort of club that chop and changes riders at the drop of a hat. We are a club that gives their riders a chance to perform as expected........ No body is more aware of his short comings than KB himself........

As I said getting injured has nothing to do with putting no effort in .....the joke is trying to make a link between the two . By the way how do know that people were watching ride for the first time ? I watched Kenny live or on Tv I expect over 50 times .

Edited by orion

Maybe two or three years ago, but not now imo..

He was in the GP's last year so clearly he should still be.

I was waiting Falcon,nah seriously Oldace is ok he knows how to rile me he does it in a good way though and he does know his speedway and i respect him for that did you go Falcon last night?

:) unfortunately not sidney, sounded a good meeting. Came down for the Ben Fund & Lakeside (another good meeting) will be down 30/07 for Lakeside - Hope to see some work being done on the new stadium next door. All the best

He was in the GP's last year so clearly he should still be.

So was Smolinski... :wink:

So was Smolinski... :wink:

It's true one point Kenny is riding like the former Birmingham reserve at the moment!

Great meeting last night, some cracking racing from both sets of riders. The track has produced some pretty decent stuff in most meetings this season so far, will certainly be sad to see it go.

Nick is really starting to show us what he's capable of now. We know he's got the track craft and bravery, he just hasn't always had the bike setup underneath him to utilise. He was electric last night, you could tell he was on it as soon as he got stuck behind Harris in his first heat and was hiving to coast round to not run into Bomber. If he could gate more consistently that will certainly help his scores out, not quite as fun to watch that way though.

Isn't it GRW that says you don't know what a good track is unless you're a rider or track staff??? They are consistent...if nothing else.

• Like 2

Bjerre is a GP standard rider ,if he isn't scoring 7 or 8 points minimum then he isn't doing his job.

He has a 7.5 starting average, so of course some meetings he will score under 7. Under this heat format most heat leaders will have the odd meeting where they score very low. If kl want to strengthen its porsing I would look at replacing not bjerre.

Great meeting last night, some cracking racing from both sets of riders. The track has produced some pretty decent stuff in most meetings this season so far, will certainly be sad to see it go.

Nick is really starting to show us what he's capable of now. We know he's got the track craft and bravery, he just hasn't always had the bike setup underneath him to utilise. He was electric last night, you could tell he was on it as soon as he got stuck behind Harris in his first heat and was hiving to coast round to not run into Bomber. If he could gate more consistently that will certainly help his scores out, not quite as fun to watch that way though.

Isn't it GRW that says you don't know what a good track is unless you're a rider or track staff??? They are consistent...if nothing else.

It's pleasing to read the track at Swindon was good. the sport wants all the track that way. I don't remember saying that comment above, what I said was it's wrong to judge a track by the amount of overtaking. To me a good track will be smooth, safe and consistent.......

He has a 7.5 starting average, so of course some meetings he will score under 7. Under this heat format most heat leaders will have the odd meeting where they score very low. If kl want to strengthen its porsing I would look at replacing not bjerre.

Porsing, another rider who has come back from injury. Given time, he will be OK.

As I said getting injured has nothing to do with putting no effort in .....the joke is trying to make a link between the two . By the way how do know that people were watching ride for the first time ? I watched Kenny live or on Tv I expect over 50 times .

You have probably watched KB many times before, but this could be the first since his last injury.. You say it is a joke to connect past accidents to that of their present form, Then I suggest to talk with Chris Holder. A shadow of his former self who has gone from World Champion to someone who is struggling at the moment...and that is totally down to his previous injuries....

But given time, hopefully, both will recapture their former ability....... Sorry if this sort of thing disappoints you....... but they're not robots......

Not sure why so much negativity towards this King's Lynn team. They are unbeaten at home and have a good chance of remaining that way for a while esp with the form of Kerr and Lambert.

They may have lost this meeting but they were away from home against a team that were even stronger than normal due to guests.

It will be a bit harder for King's Lynn than last year as whilst they have kept the same team as last season (although slightly weaker without Rose) the other teams are stronger than last year so more competitive. Think that will make the league a lot closer this year with not one stand out team.

King's Lynn also have Iversen and Porsing returning from injury.

I still have no doubt that King's Lynn will make the top 4.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I think what orion is saying about Bjerre is that there was no effort when he was behind, that is inexcusable injuries or not. He dorks should be good enough to pick off lesser riders for the odd point here and there even if he gates last.

He dorks should be good enough to pick off lesser riders for the odd point here and there even if he gates last.

That word should be added to speedway terminology for pootling round at the back much easier for texters and tweeters :D:P:approve:

• Like 1

It's pleasing to read the track at Swindon was good. the sport wants all the track that way. I don't remember saying that comment above, what I said was it's wrong to judge a track by the amount of overtaking. To me a good track will be smooth, safe and consistent.......

Porsing, another rider who has come back from injury. Given time, he will be OK.

You have probably watched KB many times before, but this could be the first since his last injury.. You say it is a joke to connect past accidents to that of their present form, Then I suggest to talk with Chris Holder. A shadow of his former self who has gone from World Champion to someone who is struggling at the moment...and that is totally down to his previous injuries....

But given time, hopefully, both will recapture their former ability....... Sorry if this sort of thing disappoints you....... but they're not robots......

Yet again thou Holder is doubt finding things hard he still puts in 100 % effort unlike Kenny so as I said not trying has nothing to with coming back from injury . Edited by orion

Just compare Kenneth's moves on track to what Niels and Rory were doing, they're all heat leaders after all!

That word should be added to speedway terminology for pootling round at the back much easier for texters and tweeters :D:P:approve:

Haha, no idea where that came from! Should have been 'still'. Good old smart phones....... Edited by Gordon Bennett

That average was achieved whilst riding in the GP's last year so any scores below are well below an expected showing from a GP standard rider.