British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I've done Dudek outright 8/1 EW. Also Greg 15/8 Heat 1. Iversen over 6. Doyle & Dudek over 9. Good luck all.

Gone Nilsson over Kurtz from scratch @1.83 with 365

Nilsson o8 looks good tonight. Freddie just back from injury so not perhaps as sharp as earlier in the season and Kim is in great form. Scored well at Monmore in the past and will probably get 5 rides.

oGone Rory over 9 and 9 ex @ 1.83 and 6.50.Don't think Freddie will do HT15.Wolves will be miles ahead.Maybe 5 rides for Rory.

Wolves win -8 after HT 8 @1.79 and small on Leicester +8 win @9.00,just in case..I think Leicester might need a DP ride maybe as early as HT5 with Nilsson.Tough with Rory and Jacob in that one.

or Danny King HT6 but Freddie and Howarth in that one..Can't see them trying in 7 or 8. Probably fall flat on my face :neutral: ..With bet 365.

Good luck if having a bet :t:

Had a stab at Nilsson over and ex 8.I'll join you SW..

Nilsson o8 looks good tonight. Freddie just back from injury so not perhaps as sharp as earlier in the season and Kim is in great form. Scored well at Monmore in the past and will probably get 5 rides.

I hovered over that one.He will have 5 ,but a tough night for him.I couldn't make my mind up on that one.Hope he flies for you :t: .Don't know if Laddies have Nilsson in their betting tonight,but DP points count with them.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Could be 6 rides from King.Which King will turn up?...

Thanks, i think i will take a chance on danny over 8, could all go wrong

and Kim over 8

Lindgren exactly 10, hopefully 4 rides and team rides howarth home or gets beaten by kim

Going through tonights Bookies odds I cannot find any value. I would be interested in Leicester @ + 18 but no way at 1.85. best

No way could you back Freddie Lindgren as problems with fitness and not taking Heat 15. So no bet anywhere

Thanks, i think i will take a chance on danny over 8, could all go wrong

and Kim over 8

Lindgren exactly 10, hopefully 4 rides and team rides howarth home or gets beaten by kim

Could be a good one.Freddie 10.I think that's about right from 4.

Good luck.

Freddie was on it.

Lost on Rory.

Won on Kim.

Money back on heat 8.

So so tonight

Doesn't appear to be too much value around tonight for me. I've had a couple of small plays on Masters u8, Lindgren o10 at King's Lynn. And Bewley over Branford at Rye House.