British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Batch is in outstanding form! Newman not on it tonight. Onto tomorrow, wide open. Interesting to see how well Doyle is but unbackable without knowing. Woffinden not having a great series. Zmarzlik riding brilliantly in Poland but not going too well in gp's . Hoping for a good showing from Lindgren.

outright plays on Emil 12-1 finding a bit of form this last week.

Kildemand 22-1, very up and down this season but goes well here usually.

Hopefully some decent points bets to be had when they are priced up.

I posted this in the Horsens thread but probably more relevant here

Will put this up... for what it's worth

The only rider that didn't take part in today's practice was Emil saifutdinov

Doyle took to the track at least 2 or 3 times, but There was some confusion as lots of people left thinking practice was over but it was just track grading

Holder, Hancock, kildermand, NKI, zmarslik and specially Antonio Lindback looked really quick

Zagar,Pawlicki, and lindgren looked awful, Tai not much better

The rest of the field somewhere in between

Obviously practice is only practice and any single rider could completely turn round how they went today, in essence that is what the practice is for to learn from today for tomorrow

Can't stress how bad lindgren looked though barely being able to get round the track, maybe he's luring me in

Lindback on the other hand, the biggest price of all 50/1 with sky looked like he was on fire, and even in practice was roundly booed by the Danes,maybe it inspires him

Edited by Wiseguy

I've done Tai 6/1 Stan James and Martin Vaculik 14/1. Both look to have decent draws to me.

Lindback does interest me at the price 50/1 as he seems to be getting better and he can surprise every now and then. Will have a think???

just had a big bet with bet 365 Woffinden under 11(20 heats)

Likewise, totally baffled why they're all making Tai favourite.

• Like 1

Also done that tai bet looks very good he's got under 11 3/4 times this season.

Good luck folks👍

The reason Tai is favourite is all the money is for him. Probably the reason why is because there is no money for Jason Doyle which is on Betfair at 12/1 but no takers

Just tried to back Lindback @ 40/1 with Ladbrokes and was limited to 6p e/w ffs!!

Youve obviously won too much with them in the past so they have limited you. Welcome to the club!

Youve obviously won too much with them in the past so they have limited you. Welcome to the club!

Ladbrokes on BBL not taking bets on SGP today so I've been told. Mustve been caned again by the Speedway Fans on the estate again Edited by Triple.H.

Don't get me started with Ladbrokes never betting with them again.

Why do a market on speedway if there going to limit everyone just don't bloody bother!!!