British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Haha I saw this as well and had a chuckle to myself. He's a disgrace to Australian speedway and Australia in general. He should be dropped from their squad immediately!

Not sure people are getting this ....the reason Woffy got stick was because he choose to sing another National Anthem rather his own not because he never sung it ...so not sure why you had a chuckle to yourself as they have no link to each other at all

• Like 2

Doyle didn't sing much of the Australian national anthem. I hope Mark Lemon drops him from their WTC squad.

Maybe he doesnt know the words

Not sure people are getting this ....the reason Woffy got stick was because he choose to sing another National Anthem rather his own not because he never sung it ...so not sure why you had a chuckle to yourself as they have no link to each other at all

I had a chuckle to myself because I find the whole concept of national anthems at sporting occasions a waste of time and unnecessary. I know that will upset a few and many will disagree, but that's my opinion. And the fact that people can get so worked up about it makes me laugh even more. It's so trivial in my opinion. Am prepared to receive a hail of bullets now :-)

• Like 3

It's become apparent from this thread, that some people just enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, and would rather spend countless hours trying to get their opinion excepted, rather than actually talk about more important things in Speedway. It's very sad, and says more about them as people, than it does negatively towards Tai Woffinden.

It reminds me of gossiping nagging old woman, arguing about who's going to win X factor...it's on that level of intelligence.

Some need to take a long hard look at themselves imo. Can't a mod lock the thread, because it's an embarrassment to Speedway.

• Like 6

dear oh dear put a sock in it and do the decent thing and shut the f... up!

Says the keyboard warrior whose uncle bought your only way of knowing a speedway rider as you didn't have the balls to ride.

Go on tell us again how your uncle chucked money over the wall, makes me and others laugh.

Says the keyboard warrior whose uncle bought your only way of knowing a speedway rider as you didn't have the balls to ride.

Go on tell us again how your uncle chucked money over the wall, makes me and others laugh.

shut it pal I warned you once and I have no hesitation in doing it again. Firstly your a prick for suggesting my uncle bought me into speedway because I didn't ride. What a t0sser you are. Nobody has laughed at my uncle helping out a young brit. You never know maybe you could have actually been a better rider if someone helped you though because you were so sh.t that wouldn't have happened. My aunty died in February 2000 and when Mark win the world title that year my uncle was heartbroken that his wife never saw it. Would you like pictured of Mark at her funeral you sick bas..rd??? Say what you want about Tai but you mock my family again and I warn you

shut it pal I warned you once and I have no hesitation in doing it again. Firstly your a prick for suggesting my uncle bought me into speedway because I didn't ride. What a t0sser you are. Nobody has laughed at my uncle helping out a young brit. You never know maybe you could have actually been a better rider if someone helped you though because you were so sh.t that wouldn't have happened. My aunty died in February 2000 and when Mark win the world title that year my uncle was heartbroken that his wife never saw it. Would you like pictured of Mark at her funeral you sick bas..rd??? Say what you want about Tai but you mock my family again and I warn you

So you even took a photo of a rider turning up at a funeral as you felt it would add proof to your speedway knowledge and a connection to a rider, you really are a case and one without balls but you do talk so much twaddle.

I suggest you run along little boy as you like to give it but can't take it.

So you even took a photo of a rider turning up at a funeral as you felt it would add proof to your speedway knowledge and a connection to a rider, you really are a case and one without balls but you do talk so much twaddle.

you are sick in the head!! Mark was at my aunty and uncles funeral and yes my uncle and cousin took pictures of the flowers and the people that were there. You need to pray after your comments that we don't meet

Christ how embarrassing is this thread. You'd think you were listening to two school kids here no two grown men.

• Like 1

Christ how embarrassing is this thread. You'd think you were listening to two school kids here no two grown men.

The argument hasn't been constructive for weeks now.

Just the 'my Dad is bigger than your Dad'.

This thread has run it's course for most

Come on guys enough is enough. We have all had our say 10 times over and opinions aren't going to change.

Lets wrap it up, stop the personal insults and hostility ,its helping no one

Lets just respect each others opinions ,agree to disagree and close this thread.

Seems my request has fell on deaf ears ! Take a step back you 2 guys and pack it in. Never seen a thread get so nasty and personal , yes the BSF is there for debate not for the vitriol you are both displaying . Please enough ! for the good of yourselves and the Forum

• Like 1

you are sick in the head!! Mark was at my aunty and uncles funeral and yes my uncle and cousin took pictures of the flowers and the people that were there. You need to pray after your comments that we don't meet

I think your a very strange person and mentally not right with the way you are abusive to people, never seen photos taken at funerals but hey-ho

i don't pray ever and a threat from you is laughable, my sides are hurting with laughter.

I think your a very strange person and mentally not right with the way you are abusive to people, never seen photos taken at funerals but hey-ho

i don't pray ever and a threat from you is laughable, my sides are hurting with laughter.

Words fail me and I'm stunned the mods (if there are any) haven't given you a lengthy forum holiday.

Gavan - don't steep to this 'things' level. It's not worth it fella. It's blatantly obvious that trolling is the sole purpose for him being on the forum and he's using his hatred of Tai as his subject matter. Just kick back and laugh at the absolute twaddle that it posts and move on :t:

A sick post.😕 Edited by Sidney the robin

Words fail me and I'm stunned the mods (if there are any) haven't given you a lengthy forum holiday.

Gavan - don't steep to this 'things' level. It's not worth it fella. It's blatantly obvious that trolling is the sole purpose for him being on the forum and he's using his hatred of Tai as his subject matter. Just kick back and laugh at the absolute twaddle that it posts and move on :t:

What a silly one sided post, your mate made serious threats of violence,he insults everyone who doesn't agree with him, it's time he respected people's opinions without insults as he clearly doesn't like it coming his way.

Let's not forget this is a speedway forum of sometimes different opinions but insults should stop.

Stop saying I hate tai, I don't hate him I am just very disappointed in him like a lot of fans are now.