British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 03/05/15 19:30 Hrs (lc)

Restaging date for this one is Bank Holiday Monday, May 25th, I'm informed.

Are you sure? We are racing against Edinburgh that night, can't see a double header happening this early in the season

Restaging date for this one is Bank Holiday Monday, May 25th, I'm informed.

best to make it all ticket then to avoid congestion

Are you sure? We are racing against Edinburgh that night, can't see a double header happening this early in the season

Yes, I'm sure. Are you?

Edited by Black Angus

Yes, I'm sure. Are you?

I'm sure it says we are racing Edinburgh on both our website and the BSPA site. If the powers that be are moving things around then fair enough, I just cannot see how double header at this point of the season would be worthwhile

I'm sure it says we are racing Edinburgh on both our website and the BSPA site. If the powers that be are moving things around then fair enough, I just cannot see how double header at this point of the season would be worthwhile

It's a meaningless meeting now , you might get it staged after the final

Berwick are announcing Monday, May 25th as date for restaging. No suggestion it'll be a double-header.

Maybe the powers-that-be are insisting on League Cup sections being completed -- Glasgow gor a heavy fine last season for failing to hold a home LC meeting.

imagine Edinburgh being part of a meaningless meeting. can you imagine it , Edinburgh and Berwick fans on neutral ground fighting it out to be the most vocal. good move from the worky promotion, bank holiday Monday = a good crowd to see a double header. bandits fans supporting the comets when its worky v m/bra and m/bra fans supporting comets when its worky v bandits. hope there is plenty of irn bru and pot noodles in the bar/burger vans. lol.

pray for nice weather..

• Like 2

That would be good, indeed.

But at no time has Berwick's e-Newsletter or website suggested this is to be a double-header.

If it is, great. If not, don't blame it on the Bandits!

According to Monarchs website, their visit to Workington " has been postponed till later in the season, with the Berwick League Cup tie at Derwent Park now taking over that slot."

bandits fans supporting the comets when its worky v m/bra and m/bra fans supporting comets when its worky v bandits. hope there is plenty of irn bru and pot noodles in the bar/burger vans. lol.

Bandits fans I know can't stand the comics either, mainly due to morons like you

well said shadders, its also morons like you who disrespect peoplse posts. just because you think you are one of the so called elite posters on this forum, it does not give you the right to shoot everyone down at any given moment. you are indeed a first class scum bag of epic proportion. you have it in your head that everyone else is wrong and you are gods gift to the speedway world. sure i write some sh/t some time, but i was only making conversation on here so scum bags like your self can come along and throw a different spin on it.

me , a moron. i dont thik so.. you are a class bellow moran .. thats for sure.

speedway fans one big family, not according to you. feel sorry for you that you cant/wont accept a bit of banter. never had a bad word about berwick speedway untill you came along. pure to55er.

• Like 2

We were missing masters and wolbert for that day so it suits us perfect

Bandits fans I know can't stand the comics either, mainly due to morons like you

Hang on Shads, I like my friends from Cumbria, don't tar us all withy the same brush :D

• Like 2

well said shadders, its also morons like you who disrespect peoplse posts. just because you think you are one of the so called elite posters on this forum, it does not give you the right to shoot everyone down at any given moment. you are indeed a first class scum bag of epic proportion. you have it in your head that everyone else is wrong and you are gods gift to the speedway world. sure i write some sh/t some time, but i was only making conversation on here so scum bags like your self can come along and throw a different spin on it.

me , a moron. i dont thik so.. you are a class bellow moran .. thats for sure.

speedway fans one big family, not according to you. feel sorry for you that you cant/wont accept a bit of banter. never had a bad word about berwick speedway untill you came along. pure to55er.

Oh dear.

Lets see if the fishing rod makes an appearance.

Can't understand why Workington would agree to this being switched around if Edinburgh were missing Masters and Wolbert, would have been an almost certain victory, if Edinburgh come at full strength that may not be the case as our neighbours from the north were oh so quick to point out last time.

Who's in charge of the fixtures again............................