British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon Hammer

Rye House V Scunthorpe 9/5/15

I thought it was NBJ and KL both out due to Danish championships.

R/R for NBJ and Paul Starke in as guest for KL at reserve.

But I may be wrong, ???

Much as I love my speedway I am getting fed up watching patched up teams using R/R and guests,Rye must have know weeks ago that Jakobsen and Lykke would be missing,why arrange a fixture for tonight when they knew they would be missing,I know you can't do anything about injuries but I feel the few remaining fans are being taken for granted,so I voting with my feet tonight and saving myself a 70 mile round trip.

now been banned from updates forum cos i told fozzie to watch his back, basically. miaww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great result for The Scorpions...was hoping for a point, but to get two.. well done boys.

Edited by Albert
  • Like 1

Great result for The Scorpions...was hoping for a point, but to get two.. well done boys.

Excellent return from Pijper

• Like 1

it.s ok doing it at NDL level but PL is a different kettle of fish. 2 points ok but hoped for more

Found result from friends as Fozzie banned me from updates site. Ooooouuuuucccchhhhh.

Another guest not doing it for us costs us the points.

Not having Jakobsen cost us 3 points. Also missing Boxall and Lykke. Count yourself lucky you escaped with a draw

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

didnt think scunny would get a result, so well done lads, we will get stronger

Edited by neck brace tony

If

If

If

Lots of ifs there.

But I reckon that Shadders wins the if game.

Mind you if Josh could manage a few more race wins then the Scorpions might have pulled off a win.

good racing on a well prepared track.

...trouble is my wife doesn't believe i actually went to rye house tonight as back early and don't smell of shale...

Edited by Mike.Butler
  • Like 1

Thought the track was well prepared and after last week Len was still watering at 6.30pm.

Scunny riders attacked the track and got the rewards.

Going into heat 14 fearing the worst as up to that point Proctor had 3 points from 4 rides but he went out and won it. Where was he in the other 4 rides?

Good job 2 of the team and Starke were up to the task.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

A decent meeting at the launch pad tonight. A poor crowd, but what do you expect so soon after Mondays soap opera!

• Like 1

Great meeting tonight, track was gorgeous, meeting flowed, some great racing & thought a draw was a fair result. Eddie was imperious & Wilko, Lunna & Pijper great entertainment. Top notch

• Like 2

Great meeting tonight, track was gorgeous, meeting flowed, some great racing & thought a draw was a fair result. Eddie was imperious & Wilko, Lunna & Pijper great entertainment. Top notch

thanks for the match report Len!
  • Like 2