British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Swc Match 2 Kings Lynn Monday June 8th

Other than a very good ride by Nick Morris, it has been very pedestrian so far. Not a "showpiece" event at all,so far, but hope springs eternal. :lol:

Superb move by Morris there, Lambert lifted a touch, but great cornering there by Nick.

Well heat 9 certainly livened it up.!

The two youngsters there showing how it's done. Pass up the inside!!

Edited by SCB

At least Scotty races in this country,more than can be said of" Mr I'm too tired to race here, but I have enough energy to do charity bike rides" He could always make a donation to charity like the rest of us do.

Poor post. You must be one miserable so and so. . His bike ride in 2014 made a huge amount of money foir a fantastic cause. He is doing the same in 2015. Tai deserves credit not a pathetic post like this from you.

• Like 4

It's like we've suddenly switched to another meeting. Two superb races

Another example of the spot on attitude of Lambert. Only watching on TV but he didn't appear to give Morris any s**t at the end of that race. Top stuff from the pair of them.

• Like 2

I was not saying that charity is a bad thing, merely that for someone who purports to not have the energy to ride in this country, but can complete a gruelling bike ride it's a strange thing to do. Would this be something that would be good for publicity?

i used to support Tai,and was in Torun when he won his world title,but recent events have caused me to alter my opinion. I am entitled to an opinion.

Why doesn't he just say that the money is not enough in England for him and be honest about it?

he isn't the only rider to give Engalnd a miss and its only because of the ridiculous scheduling.where we race on multiple nights.

The SGP leader passes a 6 point Premier Lge rider and Tatum is bursting blood vessels :rofl::rofl: Reality check required..

• Like 1

Heat 12 a super race for 3 laps till Harris lost it on bend 2 of lap 4. Great effort though. :t:

No faulting Team GB for effort.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

has Rossiter just cost a golden chance of getting through to the final? theres more to being a team manager than tv interviews!

Edited by Odds On

As SCB keeps saying "Don't go wide!!!"

• Like 1