British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield V Edinburgh Thursday 21st May Koc 1st Leg.

Thought I would start the thread for this one.

Should be a tough one for us, as we will need to take a big lead to Edinburgh.

Hopefully the Promotion will bring in young starlet Brady Kurtz, who appears to have taken a big liking to the Owlerton Bowl.

Also hopefully the reserves can score some decent points, and Ash Birks has managed to find some form.

Of the Monarchs Cookie, Masters and Wolbert should be very competitive, and I am looking forward to see the young German lad.

Prediction time; Sheffield to win, but by a short margin and Edinburgh to take the tie over the two legs.

Narrow home win and a landslide in the second leg.

I would settle for a home win by any score.Not expecting too much away.Lets get this one out of the way,get Bellego back in and concentrate on a top 6 finish.

Hope you are right Spinny, won't make this one sadly but we will be back for the league cup semi. Hopefully Cookie will find his gating soon.

Sheffield reserves and second strings should see them home but that will be reversed on Friday. Kurtz then Morris's to guest will more than cover for Steady who would have struggled to win a race at the dale.

Hope the weather behaves for both legs.

Safe travel to all

But no Brady Kurtz this time - Lasse Bjerre at Owlerton instead.

It's a pity no Kurtz. He can ride Owlerton, a pleasure to watch. I think Steady would find him a hand full, i would like to see that race. It should be close at Owlerton but i think Edinburgh will win the tie.

Edited by grazgp

Would like to have seen Brady Kurtz,i don't think Lasse will be as strong against Cook and Masters !

Lasse would defo have been my second choice if we couldn't get Brady!

• Like 1

Lasse would defo have been my second choice if we couldn't get Brady!

Certainly goes well at Sheffield .
  • Like 1

and here come the smugs...

Good result given the long tail.

We were lucky Kurtz chose to wash his hair. Good returns for A ndre and Birks. Hope former is not too banged up for tomorrow.

Well done Tiggers but I think we should win comfortably tomorrow. You will all be welcome in the shed, and a few Weegies might be there sneaking in half price!

Good result given the long tail.

We were lucky Kurtz chose to wash his hair. Good returns for A ndre and Birks. Hope former is not too banged up for tomorrow.

Well done Tiggers but I think we should win comfortably tomorrow. You will all be welcome in the shed, and a few Weegies might be there sneaking in half price!

No we won't i would rather watch speedway on a Friday night but there are no tracks close by that have speedway on a Friday.

M8 junction 4 Gazc and follow the signs.....

You know it makes sense.....Ed will give you a welcome snog, and you will see some passing.

M8 junction 4 Gazc and follow the signs.....

You know it makes sense.....Ed will give you a welcome snog, and you will see some passing.

The only passing you see at Armadale is off the wind variety after having a Wolbert burger.