British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dave1075

Kent V Kings Lynn Bank Holiday Monday 25th May At 3pm

Why does this meeting seem far more appealing Mike?

Why does this meeting seem far more appealing Mike?

No other reason than National League is my favourite level of racing, closely followed by Premier League.

I've never been a huge fan of Elite League racing, although I do go to watch it at other tracks from time to time.

I also love going to watch the various rounds of the British Youth Championship, although I can't make them all this year. I suppose it's grass roots stuff that I like.

Nothing against those who prefer Elite League though, because obviously you get good racing at that level..................................once in a blue moon ;).

If you're off to Coventry, have a great evening, and lets hope the 'Stars' win. I know I'll enjoy myself at Central Park, Win, Lose or Draw.

I'm off to Wembley!

Branford is in PL 1-7 so can't guest.

Yes he can. His NL average is lower than Morley's!

Any news, leaving it a bit late for any announcement considering we've known all week Bens not available

I've just read the preview and says Rob Branford is guest pretty good I say

Any news, leaving it a bit late for any announcement considering we've known all week Bens not available

I'm puzzled what made you think we left the announcement late!? Been on the website since Wednesday!

• Like 1

I'm puzzled what made you think we left the announcement late!? Been on the website since Wednesday!

Must have missed it, I thought I checked the website, saw the national league 4s announcement, apologies, there was no mention on the speedway gb national league section, not really too puzzling

Easy win for kings today, not impressed with the young stars, they tried, but apart from campos and cockle they were poor

Branford was great, as was Shanes and Ayres, thought Danno looked better, onwards and upwards

Hopefully the Brummies next week will give you more of a run for your money :D , although will be tougher with no Adam Ellis ( which I am not happy about). Looking forward to the trip down

Hopefully the Brummies next week will give you more of a run for your money :D , although will be tougher with no Adam Ellis ( which I am not happy about). Looking forward to the trip down

No Adam Ellis..? Why's that?

Saw the pictures of Ayres winning/celebrating winning the Bronze Helmet. Presumably it reverts to Ben Morley when he's back but what a great sight to see Ayres looking so pleased about it, bloke seems to have a lot of passion about his racing!

Would love to see him given a Rockets reserve berth next season.

• Like 1

Got to love Danny's excitable nature both on and off track and he certainly knows how to celebrate which is why the fans love him.

Perhaps the bronze helmet should be competed for by teams rather than an individual rider as there is often a stand in replacement anyway?

As for the match I thought the top 4 were really on song. Great guest, as good as ive seen Danny & Aaron ride all year and James has started making good starts! Danno was pretty lively from the gate as well and looked quick.

Both reserves looked a little slower but far steadier than in previous meetings and barring Adam's heat 2 fall tumble completed all the races and gathered decent points as a result.

The Young Stars rookie team did not offer much resistance barring the experienced Cockle & Campos but the Kings also made sure the others were fully punished for any mistakes........further evidence that fortunes are turning around?

Got to love Danny's excitable nature both on and off track and he certainly knows how to celebrate which is why the fans love him.

Perhaps the bronze helmet should be competed for by teams rather than an individual rider as there is often a stand in replacement anyway?

As for the match I thought the top 4 were really on song. Great guest, as good as ive seen Danny & Aaron ride all year and James has started making good starts! Danno was pretty lively from the gate as well and looked quick.

Both reserves looked a little slower but far steadier than in previous meetings and barring Adam's heat 2 fall tumble completed all the races and gathered decent points as a result.

The Young Stars rookie team did not offer much resistance barring the experienced Cockle & Campos but the Kings also made sure the others were fully punished for any mistakes........further evidence that fortunes are turning around?

Maybe a bit of credit for Josh Bailey whose from the back win in heat 8 was the first real racing of the day; even if it was his only points.

Also loved Adam Shepherd's attitude by going out for his races even before the track has been fully exited from the previous heat. Always important to keep the action going and if riders help in getting the show rolling without the need for the two minute clock, so much the better.