British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th May 2015

Homer decision. Hard but nothing you won't see every week in a GP. North left a huge hole. Garrity didn't touch him. Sure he cut his run off but it's a tough sport.

he did touch him

Well done Swindon, commiserations Bees but most importantly get well soon Hansi

• Like 2

I can't stand Havelock. Always hated him as a rider and he does my nut in with the sh1te he spouts on TV. BUT in his defence no one had seen the angle where it showed there was contact until after the decision was made. So he is bound to be annoyed as it looked 50/50 until that replay.

The cameras clearly show Garrity did touch him!

I know what you are saying but Garrity had passed him by then. Slightlyy touched with rear of his back wheel on front of North's leg. This wasn't a wipe out, take leg from underneath pass.

Homer call.

• Like 1

'vendetta against Coventry speedway'

Hey?? I'm sure they are sitting comfy at the top of the league, what a ridiculous comment to make live on TV

• Like 2

Brilliant bees. Only lost by 4 after losing our no 1 and 2 exclusions. Will gladly take a point.

Main concern now is Han's injury 😞

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Would of put Dak in 15

It don't matter giving away a point to Cov as they are gone in terms of a top 4 place. Will only matter against BV and KL.

Somewhat over the top and not very intelligent reaction from Havelock. I somehow doubt "999 out of 1,000" supporters would have agreed that North should have been excluded. In reality it was a tough call that could have gone either way. He needs to think before he speaks.

That aside it was an enjoyable meeting and great to see a big crowd at Swindon tonight. Also good to see a track with plenty of grip.

Hope Hans makes a swift recovery, that was a nasty one.

• Like 2

Garrity's dirt deflector clearly took Dak's leg away & as that's part of the bike it isn't a clear pass.

Right decision & for others to say it's a "homer" decision is clearly biased themselves:-)

• Like 1

Good win for the underdogs

• Like 1

Brilliant bees. Only lost by 4 after losing our no 1 and 2 exclusions. Will gladly take a point.

Main concern now is Han's injury 😞

I had to read this as I knew you would post sh1te!!!

Sergeant's error was totally his own.

Hans ran in to the side of Morris when he was ahead so should have been exc.

Garrity clearly made contact with Dak so correct decision.

I see you are still posting biased nonsense and are the most clueless poster on here.

• Like 2

The replay from off bend four was telling , havvy great rider but making himself look a mug coming out with stuff like that