British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn V Poole 28/05/15

Cant see a thread on this one. Can see this going right down to the wire. 4 points either way.

Good news is Bjerre and Kerr are back for this one. Hope they are both fit. R/R or guest for Roo Boy. With the form of Porsing I hope we go for the guest.

Poole at full strength with Davy Watt at Number one.

Edited by semion

Bjerre & Kerr both return from injury.

Any idea who the guest is for Schlein?

Edited by mdmc82

Should be an easy win for Lynn as Poole will be at Wimborne Road beating a Leicester select!

Should be an easy win for Lynn as Poole will be at Wimborne Road beating a Leicester select!

Think you might want to leave that brandy out of your morning coffee ... ;)

• Like 1

I thought that was tonight?

I thought that was tonight?

It is but i think Arn was picking up on the fact that I put the wrong date on the thread header. I have ammended it

• Like 2

It is but i think Arn was picking up on the fact that I put the wrong date on the thread header. I have ammended it

Oh lol, confused for a minute then 😄

Should be a close meeting hoping for a win with Janowski on fire at the moment, track should suit Gomolski , our reserves should outscore the KL reserves and Dakota North rode very well there earlier in the season,depends which Watt and Holder turn up, Watt wins easily or trails in at the back and Holder is just completely off form.Kings Lynn have their problems too but good news is Bjerre and Kerr are back but losing Schlein is a major blow, personally i just hope and pray he is better very soon and makes a full recovery which it looks like there is a good chance he will, Rory has been a fantastic servant to british speedway i expect him to back on a bike as soon as he possibly can.

This is going to be very tough for Lynn and would have been anyway without the injury worries as Poole ride the AFA so well. Holder, Magic, North & Newman are all likely to make hay so even if the other three all struggle a home win looks a tall order. We have a chance if a good guest is chosen but a poor one or R/R and it's going to be very, very difficult indeed.

With Rory this would have looked likely to be a home win as he was in brilliant form and more than capable of 12+

However finding a guest who is likely to score like he did will be extremely hard.

Only real guest options are Cook, Nillson, Masters, Josh.G or Karlsson. Shame Ipswich are riding as King's in good form.

Edited by mdmc82

With Rory this would have looked likely to be a home win as he was in brilliant form and more than capable of 12+

However finding a guest who is likely to score like he did will be extremely hard.

Only real guest options are Cook, Nillson, Masters, Josh.G or Karlsson. Shame Ipswich are riding as King's in good form.

I know he is a Poole asset but Josh G would be a good replacement judging on how he rode against us at Leicester

Hows about Nick Morris ? or is his average too high ? Or Ricky Wells or to throw another name into the ring Brady Kurtz, he has been on fire for Somerset

Edited by semion

And are we going to see some real, exciting passing or will be another gate and go night at the Norfolk Arena?

And are we going to see some real, exciting passing or will be another gate and go night at the Norfolk Arena?

Be sure to let us know, as i have stopped going to Lynn this year because of the 'gate and go races'. Used to enjoy my visits there, but not recently i'm afraid..

Maybe a lot will depend on the weather forecast as to what kind of track Buster will serve up