British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swc Race-off

All I can say is that I have never seen so much advertising for the SWC as that being shown during the ad breaks on Quest in the last few days, sometimes two adverts for it in one ad break. Well done Quest.

You watch Quest when speedway's not on it? Now THAT is sad..........

• Like 1

You watch Quest when speedway's not on it? Now THAT is sad..........

Cobblers, each channel has good and bad progs. Quest does have some informative progs on it.

• Like 1

Lambert is a level above Howarth and Cook, so there is not a cat in hells chance of Lambert not riding, I would also prefer King to Cook.....why change it to make the foursome weaker?

Rossiter fekked up on Monday that is why we are in the situation we find ourselves, stick with the guys who rode their hearts out on Monday I say.

• Like 2

I don't understand how it's rossco fault. It didn't really matter what order he put them out in lemon probably would of countered it anyway as he had last pick.

Cobblers, each channel has good and bad progs. Quest does have some informative progs on it.

Exactly. There was an Evel Knievel documentary on the other week.

Great stuff! :D

Reports from Poland suggest that Russia will ride with only 3 riders.... Artem is ill and Grigory his van broke down.

We need a lot of luck to qualify I think we will all admit that the Poles are red hot favourites. But Poland had a lot of bad luck the other night, so who knows what will happen. However, for me if Team GB finish a comfortable second place I think I would consider that a step forward.

I for one will just be looking forward to enjoying what promises to be a couple of great nights racing.

Long term though, someone please pressure the powers to be to scrap the hosts being ceded to the final. I would have loved to have seen Denmark racing long before the final on Saturday. The fans are technically being robbed of seeing the likes of Nicki P and the Danes.

Reports from Poland suggest that Russia will ride with only 3 riders.... Artem is ill and Grigory his van broke down.

Yeah sure!!!! Artem has Cantbearced syndrome and Greg no money for petrol.

Russia should be banned from the SGP as they waste everybody's time so often.

They would win it if they took it seriously.

If that's their attitude then sod them. And that from someone who would love them to win it.

Go Brits

Edited by pandorum
  • Like 4

This is not even funny anymore. Sure, one just got sick and other is left on the road with broken van. Those 3 Russian which are in Vojens are on biggest loss.

Lineup:

USA: 1. Gino Manzares, 2. Ryan Fisher, 3. Greg Hancock, 4. Max Ruml.

Poland: 1. Maciej Janowski, 2. Przemyslaw Pawlicki, 3. Krzysztof Buszkowski, 4. Bartosz Zmarzlik.

Russia: 1. Renat Gafurov, 2. No rider, 3. Vitaly Belousov, 4. Andrei Kudriashov.

Great Britain: 1. Daniel King, 2. Tai Woffinden, 3. Robert Lambert, 4. Chris Harris.

Heaven forbid it happens but we could end up with 2 rider races if a USA, GB or Polish rider gets injured.

What was once the best competition of the season is fast becoming a farce.

• Like 4

Poor from the Laguta brothers. A two horse race now with USA a comfortable 3rd.

• Like 1