British Speedway Forum

NKI happier now in his interview than last wed night when he was pissed off at not being the last heat hero v Poole

BRILLIANT 😄😄😄

Congratulations to NKI on a brilliant final

Great to see a rider who rides in Britian win the British SGP. Likeable winner.

Woofy doing multiple laps of honour/wheelies for finishing last !

😂😂😂😂 Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 6

Big big error from Tai there, Holder was always going to stay tight on the inside and block his run, and it left the entire track for NKI.

the big error was made by Holder, he was more concerned about Tai with the inside run than the racers on the outside coming out of bend two.

great result for British league racing!

• Like 1

Good win for NKI, and not an altogether bad result for Tai. 12 point lead now, yes it's still early but looking as good as he did in 2013

Young Garrity made Nicki P look like little weed from bill and ben there with his move on Lambert... :D

• Like 1

Young Garrity made Nicki P look like little weed from bill and ben there with his move on Lambert... :D

Showing your age blu ;)

Showing your age blu ;)

You have rumbled me again English.. :D

He made it ahead of NKI, but chose to shut off and switch to inside which was never, ever going to work as Holder knew that is what he would try to do.

holder blew the final by riding to tight. If he had of let the bike drift he would have blocked the outside runs but he was to concerned blocking Tai. Tai made the right choice cutting back as he had done in an earlier heat because he expected Holder to ride the race. As it happens Holder rode a strange line and Tai's race was over

Top programme though, kept me occupied! ;)

Well done tai. 15 points keep plugging away lost the battle but it's winning the war that counts

Woofy doing multiple laps of honour/wheelies for finishing last !

Very disrespectful - one lap would have sufficed, then exit stage left and leave it to the three medalists

Poor show from a very good rider

• Like 5

Great GP, just think how many could be there next year with sensible ticket and/or hotel pricing.

Very disrespectful - one lap would have sufficed, then exit stage left and leave it to the three medalists

we get your point you don't like Tai stop banging on and on about it your making yourself like a tad foolish. He did 2 laps thanking the crowd for their support. The top 3 were just riding up to the podium and Iversen was still at the pit gate being congratulated when Tai stopped. As Ronan Keating once said you say it best when you say nothing at all Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

I agree. It was Iversens time after his great win. Tai didn't even finish on the podium

This is the first Cardiff GP I've missed. I may have saved £200 for tickets, travel etc, but shall be back in 2016. Can't endure the TV coverage again. Hope Sky take it back. Presentation very amateur in my view.

• Like 1