British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Teterow 2016

Woffy`s leaving it a bit late to step up a gear ! Its going to take a miracle now for Woffy Woffy Woffy to pull back those points.

Woffy shot not making the starts

Between Doyle and Hancock for the title wood like like Doyle to do it the blokes on the a mission

Steve I can see what your saying about Doyle riding here but we are a second rate nation and the lads will ride aboard because that's where the money is

Better meeting then I expected, as it turned out there were more then a few good races.

Disappointed in Zagars form. Zmarzlick needs a "Nicki" doing on him, he can be a dirty rider.

I think during the meeting Lindback realised he better get a move on, hes in danger of dropping out the top 8, Nickis gaining on him.

Good to see NKI hitting some sort of form, but can he do it at the next GP, then the next then the last one.

Very worthy winner in Doyle, and I hope he wins the championship.

Rather have Doyle win this year than Woffinden. Doyle rides in the EL. Woffinden uses it as some sort of stay fit league.

Not Holder?? Or just sticking to the ones who have a chance I guess.

Not Holder?? Or just sticking to the ones who have a chance I guess.

Holder is too far back to win it, like Woofinden.

Doyle rides UK so gets my vote.

• Like 1

I'd love to see Jason win it, someone different, who is a real racer aswell.

Much prefer him to 'Grin'

• Like 2

Well done to the Swindon skip, only 5 points behind Greg now.

• Like 1

Nicki seems to have lost his fight. I know a lot of people slated him for it, but I hate seeing him make a move along the fence then back out of it. Don't know if it's a lack of faith, or if he's been beaten by Hancock's tactics, but I wish we could see the old him again.

• Like 2

Guest Scunny2012

Poor Grand Prix in my oplnion, needed more shale on it.

Poor Grand Prix in my oplnion, needed more shale on it.

Exactly, it wasn't particularly entertaining, more grip would have enabled more passes.

Yep was certainly a little slick which isn't ideal with such a flat circuit but have seen worse GP's, the unfamiliarity with the track for most of the riders probably helped with the decent heats. I didn't think there were any more FTG's than the majority of GP's, the really good ones are few and far between nowadays with most races not containing passing but the whole package of needing points to qualify for semis and the top eight overall means there is always interest and the format works well. Would be nice to think that the series could be contested on the eleven best tracks in the world but will never happen. Might see one at Belle Vue one day but could you imagine GP's at Scunny, Somerset or P'boro? Wow.

Bomber, even with his injuries, looked on the pace and more competitive - might well have made the semi-finals but for exclusion

Good luck to him today in the grasstrack final

Well done Doyle the right man won the GP but I suspect a certain American will end up the w/champ ( how old is he again) IMO it's Greg's to lose but still a three horse race and anything can happen.I do hope that it goes down to the wire with the three of them but always suspect Greg can just step on the gas a little bit more when it is absolutely necessary .I can see him as a thorn in the flesh of the new guard for a few years to come barring injury but that is true of any rider and he is still at the top of his game .