British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Teterow 2016

I see a german site has done a poll to ask who will win the GP

So far it is neck and neck between Smoli and Greg with 10 votes,then Doyle with 9 and Antonio with 8

BEAUTIFUL day in Teterow, blue sky, sunny and very warm. Flat track, most likely to favour the gaters and don't expect much passing round the outside.

Embarrassing venue? Yes and no. Not every venue can be a Cardiff or Warsaw but when you experience the enthusiasm of the people in this part of Germany who are so appreciative of a major event coming here you realise it can be a balancing act.

Looking forward to my stay in Berlin, be my first time. Wish I could say the same regarding the speedway, just hope & pray its better than the garbage iv seen in my previous visits

Just don't mention the war...

For the 200th GP I would have expected something different then a track in the middle of nowhere that has a reputation of not being a racers track. I have only heard Smolinski say something nice about it, and I suppose he has to.

BEAUTIFUL day in Teterow, blue sky, sunny and very warm. Flat track, most likely to favour the gaters and don't expect much passing round the outside.

Embarrassing venue? Yes and no. Not every venue can be a Cardiff or Warsaw but when you experience the enthusiasm of the people in this part of Germany who are so appreciative of a major event coming here you realise it can be a balancing act.

gustrow ? Better track same area same fans , no brainier

Doyle interviewed really well there, got his head screwed on and knows what it's about after last season.

Also nice from Bomber, such a shame he never managed more in the series, one of the true racers who do it for the love of the sport. Would love him to have a decent round before he bows out.

• Like 2

Ok folks for those that wish to watch this from the youtube hd stream.

If you are on apple ipad or iphone, download freevpn from the app store. Open it. Choose east coast usa. Connect.

Go to the stream and enjoy in HD and cast it to your tv.

Takes two mins and a hd stream.

So far the track living up to its reputation. Flat and the inside gates are king.

Harsh after 2 heats SS, it looks like it might be a thinkers track later on, here's hoping.

Bad luck for Iversen but golden ticket for Freddie, lets see if he can take advantage of it.

For the 200th GP I would have expected something different then a track in the middle of nowhere that has a reputation of not being a racers track. I have only heard Smolinski say something nice about it, and I suppose he has to.

Not that simple, remember that Teterow was brought in to replace Tampere that failed. Warsaw took the Finnish date due to whatever and Teterow ended up what they were given.

Not that simple, remember that Teterow was brought in to replace Tampere that failed. Warsaw took the Finnish date due to whatever and Teterow ended up what they were given.

It`s always good to blame the Finn`s :lol:

Oh Bomber, you had the beating of him if you'd just held on, shame as he has speed for a change.

It`s always good to blame the Finn`s :lol:

With the speedway rubbishload I'm under currently, adding all SGP crap on to it feels like a flock of banana flies added... Bring it on. :lol:

Shame Harris had to go there. I thought Zmazlik went down "a bit easy" but the ref saw it otherwise ;) There you go.

• Like 2