British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Teterow 2016

Was I watching a different race? Pearson didn't think he had even touched him, comments on here he went down far too easy. I watched it in real time thinking Harris had really gone in hard and gave his leg a good whack. Right call to exclude Harris.

Daria dressed like a hospital matron today :lol: Leaving the "OOMPH" for the start babes.

Interesting that Nicholls calls it a tactical fall... he often seems to think every rider takes tactical falls. I also seem to recall he and his other half had a go at Harris for that at the British final a few years ago.

• Like 1

Was I watching a different race? Pearson didn't think he had even touched him, comments on here he went down far too easy. I watched it in real time thinking Harris had really gone in hard and gave his leg a good whack. Right call to exclude Harris.

I agree but replays showed Zmarzlick left room when he could have closed the gap and Harris only appeared to brush him. Harris seemed to have the speed to have bided his time, which is heartening because Zmarzlick is usually very quick.

Not the best racing as yet but close enough to keep me occupied.

Bomber makes a rare gate and it's called back :neutral:

Edited by nw42

He's the worlds best commentator according to some and he couldn't see that. Maybe he didn't see it because it was one of his favourites

• Like 2

Shame Harris had to go there. I thought Zmazlik went down "a bit easy" but the ref saw it otherwise ;) There you go.

Wish Tatum would stop wetting himself asking "Was there contact?" and stating "If there was contact he has to go".

No. Speedway is not a non-contact sport.

The question is who caused the stoppage? Was the touch from Harris enough to knock Zmarzlik off, or did he feel the touch and take a dive?

There is nothing on this track. Gaters paradise at the mo. You miss the start in the words of Private William Hudson, 'game over, man'!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Have only seen it since heat 9, but been quite interesting since then.. :t:

Strange that some riders struggle after not riding in the UK, for example both Magic & Killer..

Grrr...I lost BT Sport connection 20 minutes ago. What's happening.

Doyle showing the rest how to get out of the star consistently. Be a worthy world champ who rides in the UK. Rather him than Hancock.

Grrr...I lost BT Sport connection 20 minutes ago. What's happening.

OK here. Reboot everything.

• Like 2

Doyle looking every inch a world champion at the moment. Don't think the track is too bad, racing no worse than most other GP's.

Says it all. "Race of the night"* was Iversen diving up the inside of a slow and dull Kildemand.

*except it wasn't even Iversens ride of the night

Looks like Woffindens reign as world champion is coming to an end this evening. Needs a miracle to get back into the challenge.

Worst GP of the year imo. Perhaps it will liven up at the end.

Edited by Steve Shovlar