British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Teterow 2016

Doyle showing the rest how to get out of the star consistently. Be a worthy world champ who rides in the UK. Rather him than Hancock.

OK here. Reboot everything.

It does not want to know. Now dependent on Speedway Updates.

It does not want to know. Now dependent on Speedway Updates.

Use the online service from bt if you have bt legitimately. Just log in with user/pass and watch it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Looks like Woffindens reign as world champion is coming to an end this evening. Needs a miracle to get back into the challenge.

Worst GP of the year imo. Perhaps it will liven up at the end.

what a pathetic post but to be expected. Tai is 12 behind Doyle so anything could happen. Pillock

Says it all. "Race of the night"* was Iversen diving up the inside of a slow and dull Kildemand.

*except it wasn't even Iversens ride of the night

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is finding this particular GP and track a bit lacking. Zmarzlik and Pawlicki put in a good battle, but I suspect those two riders could have a great race on any track.

Let's hope it has a decent finale.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

what a pathetic post but to be expected. Tai is 12 behind Doyle so anything could happen. Pillock

So are we to take it you don't agree with what he said? Perhaps you could be a bit clearer in future, cheers.

• Like 1

Is kildemand the KK of this year's series ?

Looks slow and out his depth.

Zagar not much better.

Bomber at his best hahahahahahaha

Harris 5, Janowski 2 hahahahaha

I wish they had them straight back to the tapes after a false start instead of an army of mechanics faffing around.

• Like 6

Doyle misses the gate comes nowhere. Poor meeting in the scheme of things.

So are we to take it you don't agree with what he said? Perhaps you could be a bit clearer in future, cheers.

Gavin has trouble in stringing a lucid sentence together.

I wish they had them straight back to the tapes after a false start instead of an army of mechanics faffing around.

A big bug.

At last a good race in heat 19.

Do they really have to tell us Hancock's age after every race he's in.

Doyle has been class tonight. His to lose

Bit naive from Nicki there. about 90 % of the passes tonight after the first corner have been up the inside. Can't give the top riders a run up the inside

Bit naive from Nicki there. about 90 % of the passes tonight after the first corner have been up the inside. Can't give the top riders a run up the inside

As just proved by Toninio.

Do they really have to tell us Hancock's age after every race he's in.

Apparently Pearson does, every race, every GP, every season. How many GP's has he ridden in again?

He's the worlds best commentator according to some and he couldn't see that. Maybe he didn't see it because it was one of his favourites

Sssh, all criticism of the worlds best commentator is not allowed on this forum. ;)

• Like 3

Come on Doyley!

Definite changing of the guard in my support happening. I was all for Woffinden to win. I don't think it even crossed my mind that Jason Doyle could be World Champion.

But now he could. He really could.

I'm no rider so I'm not an authority on riding a bike, but those early falls looked like lay-downs to me.

It's irrelevant if there is contact. What's relevant is if a rider is actually knocked off and I don't think they were.

Definite changing of the guard.

Agreed. The new breed are coming through, and Dudek in 2017. If we get Emil back too then it will be a fantastic 2017.

• Like 1