British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Somerset Rebels Pl 18-6-15@7-30pm

Which Witches will turn up for this one then? The abysmal one of a couple of recent home meeting's or the one that fought hard for the win at Peterborough?

One things for sure though, if we lose this one at home then something is badly wrong psychologically with the team riding the Foxhall track!

Somersets record here is shocking to say the least and I will be expecting a decent sized home win, but then again I thought that before Sheffield and Newcastle came to town.

Here's hoping for a well prepared track to the Witches liking anyway and a sizeable victory!

(All the best to Bob the track man, wishing him a speedy recovery from his injuries at the stock car event)

• Like 1

Is it worth me making yet another trip to Foxy in the vain hope of a close match against Somerset?

Or do I save my cash and stay at home and watch Eastenders?

Might be a last minute toss of the coin.

Is it worth me making yet another trip to Foxy in the vain hope of a close match against Somerset?

Or do I save my cash and stay at home and watch Eastenders?

Might be a last minute toss of the coin.

I fancy the Rebels may go close this time, and Eastenders is a bit dull at the moment ;)

I think a lot of this will come down to track prep. if it''s boring and slick we should win by a reasonable margin. if it's grippy we should win by a reasonable margin, if it's really grippy who knows what would happen.

Haven't quite yet decided if going to this one.

Edited by CWABH the idiot

Dont see much more than a 10 point win and really hope its no closer than that!!

It may depend on whether Kurtz finally finds a fast way round Foxhall. Every time I say he is too good to keep being so poor. Sooner or later he will prove me right! (unfortunately)

Reserves may be the key if we are to win more comfortably.

• Like 1

Depends who Ipswich have guesting at Reserve. Possibly Sarjeant again (The day before his average shoots up to 6+)

I doubt it will matter who Ipswich have guesting at reserve - no matter how strong the Rebels look on paper, they always lose heavily at Foxhall for some reason. Can't believe it will be any different this time, but hope I'm wrong.

I doubt it will matter who Ipswich have guesting at reserve - no matter how strong the Rebels look on paper, they always lose heavily at Foxhall for some reason. Can't believe it will be any different this time, but hope I'm wrong.

That's not tempting me to abandon EastEnders!!

Depends who Ipswich have guesting at Reserve. Possibly Sarjeant again (The day before his average shoots up to 6+)

just checked on the club website and its Dan Halsey

Also Rebels have Luke Chessell in for Compton

Jeez - that really swings it in favour of EastEnders.

Hopeless Hawkins having 6 rides (his 4, an R/R and probably one of Halsey's) God help the Witches.

It'll be a miracle if we get anything other than a good hiding here - although stranger things have happened and I have said previously, that we are a completely different proposition to the team we were at the start of the season.

Halse mmmm nothing against the guy but the times I've seen him at foxhall he's looked way out of his depth.

Not liking the look of this