British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Lakeside V Kings Lynn 19.06.15

Seeing the match is tomorrow I thought I would get the topic going as there seems no interest.

Another loss at Lakeside I feel for the Stars.

R/R for Schlein for the Stars and Newman for Lawson and Birks back in for the Hammers.

Thought I see on another topic somewhere that a FTR couldn't guest in the main body of a team,but by the looks of it you can.I think the topic involved Garrity riding at Wolves in the 1-5.

Discuss people.

Get this one out of the way and I think the Stars averages change in our favour so I expect at least 1 more change before we face the Hammers next Thursday at the Adrian Flux Arena .

Nothing to discuss.

Seasons gone flat for me. Desperate for next week to come round to have a look at Milik and see what Lambert can do again but everything else for me is just muh.

• Like 1

With poor form and hardly any home meetings, I'm not surprised that there are no comments from hammers fans.

Nothing to discuss.

Seasons gone flat for me.

The same probably goes for 75% of fans of EL clubs.

Endless guests, often the same ones at the same tracks for different teams, great long gaps between fixtures so the season never really seems to get going, tracks that are supposedly safe up to heat 10 then suddenly become too dangerous to ride, fiddling averages, and of course the EDR shambles, to name just a few. Never felt so disenchanted with the sport in my life.

The BSPA have really excelled themselves this year.

• Like 2

Bloody hell this will teach me not to start another thread in the future ;)

• Like 1

Ever the optimist, going to Lakeside to see how my team fare and looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Remembering Lakeside have lost 4 on the spin, this should be a place where we should score a point or two. Everyone else seem capable of winning there, but using RR instead of a decent guest is not the way to do it.

How come we haven't a guest? Rory accident was a month ago. This fixture has been scheduled from the start of the season, Peter Karlsson would have been ideal.

When Rob Lyon was interviewed Wednesday he said there are no guests available for tonight.

Remembering Lakeside have lost 4 on the spin, this should be a place where we should score a point or two. Everyone else seem capable of winning there, but using RR instead of a decent guest is not the way to do it.

How come we haven't a guest? Rory accident was a month ago. This fixture has been scheduled from the start of the season, Peter Karlsson would have been ideal.

pks average is far too high.

King is about the best guest that fits. RR is a decent choice imho

pks average is far too high.

King is about the best guest that fits. RR is a decent choice imho

Unfortunately, I don't share your enthusiasm. Last time we only won 3 races in a 51 - 39 defeat. I can't seeing this being as good..

Yes, you're right, I got PKS wrong, was looking at an old CMA sheet..... But being a good gater at Lakeside is essential.... And we don't have many good gaters....

Richard Lawson can't have a night like last time can he?

Richard Lawson can't have a night like last time can he?

No he can't. He will be riding for Glasgow. Lakeside have a guest for him.....wait for it..... Kyle Newman. What a farce. It all is. R/R for Rory which means two of his rides taken by fast track reserves, and all Lawsons rides taken by a fast track reserve.j

EDIT It may be two second strings and an EDR for Rory plus Ken the Bear but either way yet another meeting disrupted by unbalanced team strengths. Not poor Rory's fault of course but this seems to be happening every match now.

On top of that after one meeting in 5weeks Lakeside now have 3 meetings in 8 days. No surprise the crowds continue to fall, not just Lakeside, everywhere.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

Oh sorry obviously didn't take that one in lol