British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick Bandits V Glasgow Tigers 27/6/15

Well done Bandits :cheers:

• Like 2

Warming myself in warmer climes at the minute and looked in too see how things were going wished I hadn't bothered what a shambles and a complete waste off money to go and watch a 2 man team any real ambition off play offs is a long way off with this excuse tonight

The most surreal thing about tonight was that is wasn't freezing cold!

£15 to get in and stand in a stadium is pretty expensive when there is no entertainment! Track was an absolute disgrace! Only disappointed with one Glasgow riders performance! The captain is allowed an off night every now and again! Richard and Nick put in decent scores, didn't expect much from David the two reserves were simply out their depth!

Liam Carr went from looking like a wobbler last night to a superstar tonight!

Wouldn't like to be watching the bikes go round there every week!!

• Like 1

The most surreal thing about tonight was that is wasn't freezing cold!

£15 to get in and stand in a stadium is pretty expensive when there is no entertainment! Track was an absolute disgrace! Only disappointed with one Glasgow riders performance! The captain is allowed an off night every now and again! Richard and Nick put in decent scores, didn't expect much from David the two reserves were simply out their depth!

Liam Carr went from looking like a wobbler last night to a superstar tonight!

Wouldn't like to be watching the bikes go round there every week!!

Yup all the tracks fault. :t:

Do you you do the official glasgow facebook page? as they are blaming the track as well but it's okay though according to them as nick and Richard got a 5-1 in heat 15 and that was with Richard on Aaron's bike. :rofl:

Yup all the tracks fault. :t:

Do you you do the official glasgow facebook page? as they are blaming the track as well but it's okay though according to them as nick and Richard got a 5-1 in heat 15 and that was with Richard on Aaron's bike. :rofl:

Did I say it was ALL the tracks fault? Two out of three riders done pretty well!!

How many good meetings have you seen at Berwick? Even the meetings we have won have been rotten! Tonight was the worst I have seen it there!

Really enjoyed Tonights meeting some close raceing with some passing thrown in, the track looked in really good nick which allowed the Riders to have a go at it Garcia looks like he will be an entertainer once he gets dialed in, Liam rode really good aswell, so like a lot of people there tonight I thought is was very entertaining.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha the man city of speedway were total guff and are now blaming the track, what a surprise!!!!. Any excuse apart from the real one that they were beaten by the better team on the night. Sore losers or what!!!!. Trying to buy the league and look what's happened, 2 defeats in 2 meetings and the excuses are flying out!!!

Wasn't many passing moves tonight, Morris on Jorgensen heat 15, Fisher passing Lawson then Lawson re-passing him heat 10, Garcia passing Williamson heat 8, Doolan passing Morris (heat 13 I think but don't quote me). But for once Berwick riders were making the gate. Very pleased with the win, great weather, three points, decent crowd, good travelling support.

The big difference was the reserves. Really pleased for Liam Carr, big pay day tonight after his horrible injury last year. Big performances from Doolan, who has been in great form since midway through last season and TJ who has been an inspired signing.

Cody Garcia will need time. Hopefully he will be given it. The only disappointment is that he hasn't been out getting extra laps in after the meetings in the last two weeks. An NJL meeting on tonight, but Ryan Fisher still managed time to test an engine.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha the man city of speedway were total guff and are now blaming the track, what a surprise!!!!. Any excuse apart from the real one that they were beaten by the better team on the night. Sore losers or what!!!!. Trying to buy the league and look what's happened, 2 defeats in 2 meetings and the excuses are flying out!!!

Not taking anything away from Berwick, you can only race against what's in front of you.

The real loser tonight was the paying public, totally farcical that any team has to turn up so below strength.

What other entertainment allows paying customers to be shafted like this?

Hope Angus is allowed to appear at Hampden tomorrow.

• Like 3

Not taking anything away from Berwick, you can only race against what's in front of you.

The real loser tonight was the paying public, totally farcical that any team has to turn up so below strength.

What other entertainment allows paying customers to be shafted like this?

Hope Angus is allowed to appear at Hampden tomorrow.

Below strength, its the same for any form of sport. How is speedway matches with riders away to qualifiers or whatever any different from football or rugby teams playing with below strength teams because of international players being away. When footballers are away on international duty you don't hear the whole of the premier league complaining about below strength teams. It's part and parcel of sport.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed tonight.
It was great to see so many Glasgow fans travelling down, they show why it is so important to speedway in general that there is a strong Glasgow Tigers. Best support going and helped make what was a really good atmosphere. Some cracking banter going on round the 3rd bend too!

Personally I thought the track was good, and when closely matched riders were out against each other, there was some cracking racing. Morris and Lawson came out and put on a brilliant display in heat 15 to give the Tiggers' Fans a bit of consolation.

Coty has an exciting style, and when he was given the chance to make a pass, he did a beautiful cutback on the 4th bend. A young lad, a long way from home giving it a real go. Looking forward to seeing him progress.

Liam Carr looks to have come back stronger after his bad accident. He played a big part in the meeting.

TJ: well he is really making the few doubters on here look very silly now. I'm sure someone even said he would struggle around Shielfield. Aye, right he has!!!!

Racing, banter, catching up with good friends, and a big home win. What more could you ask for!

Full teams, I guess, but to be honest, I'd forgotten about that at the time.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed tonight.

It was great to see so many Glasgow fans travelling down, they show why it is so important to speedway in general that there is a strong Glasgow Tigers. Best support going and helped make what was a really good atmosphere. Some cracking banter going on round the 3rd bend too!

Personally I thought the track was good, and when closely matched riders were out against each other, there was some cracking racing. Morris and Lawson came out and put on a brilliant display in heat 15 to give the Tiggers' Fans a bit of consolation.

Coty has an exciting style, and when he was given the chance to make a pass, he did a beautiful cutback on the 4th bend. A young lad, a long way from home giving it a real go. Looking forward to seeing him progress.

Liam Carr looks to have come back stronger after his bad accident. He played a big part in the meeting.

TJ: well he is really making the few doubters on here look very silly now. I'm sure someone even said he would struggle around Shielfield. Aye, right he has!!!!

Racing, banter, catching up with good friends, and a big home win. What more could you ask for!

Full teams, I guess, but to be honest, I'd forgotten about that at the time.

can you explain why three of the supporters where you stand were dressed in chemical suits ?

From my vantage point they looked like three idiots in those suits

Then I realised its not the suits

• Like 1

One armed bandit- your obviously elated with the win, glasgow were below strength tonight it would have been a closer score thats for sure if we had james victor and dimitri available. Not knocking your win but the tigers were under strength with 3 riders missing and r/r being taken by ellis and williamson if you cant see that then I suggest you change your name to one brain cell bandit.

Glasgow regardless of tonight will make the top 6,

Berwick probably wont make the top 6

Edinburgh to win the PL

Roll on Next season

Glasgow regardless of tonight will make the top 6,

Berwick probably wont make the top 6

Edinburgh to win the PL

Roll on Next season

will we be here next season ? Edited by Goodiepatchie