British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Malilla Gp July 25

The criticism of Kildemand is creeping in now. I have criticised him very recently and noticed one or two others just mentioning the number of "falls" he is doing of his own accord. And of course Nicky P is having a go as well.

• Like 1

Im hoping Antonio is next seasons token Swede in the GPs - the rest are dull and/or not good enough. Antonio has it in him to finish top 5 over a season.l - and do it the fun way too.

2 token Swedes will be required next season not one

2 token Swedes will be required next season not one

Why? We only had two Brits a couple of years ago as we didnt have a 2nd one worthy. The Swedes are the same.

Does anybody know how they sort out who goes in which semi final 1 & 2,

I thought it was who finished in positions, 1,3,5,7, & 2,4,6,8, after 20 heats,

But that wasnt the case on saturday,

Thanks

Does anybody know how they sort out who goes in which semi final 1 & 2,

I thought it was who finished in positions, 1,3,5,7, & 2,4,6,8, after 20 heats,

But that wasnt the case on saturday,

Thanks

1,4,6,7 and 2,3,5,8

Because people are not making excuses for him. If you bother to look back you'll see I've condemned Antonios off track antics and his drinking many times. But as nobody come to his defence it quickly dropped away - maybe a lesson for the Ward sycophants?!

And also the 'haters', who since seem to have now formed a protest group on any thread. It was the many 'haters' that continued the thread, not the other way around.

I think it's harsh on AJ as he's been good value for money for a lot of years.

AJ is as dull as ditchwater and been given too many permanent wildcard entries already. He adds nothing to the GP series.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

AJ is as dull as ditchwater and been given too many permanent wildcard entries already. He adds nothing to the GP series.

When AJ is on form I think he is spectacular.

Just a pity he cannot hit top form for longer periods then he does.

I imagine when he had his good years he would have been like Chris Harris in his good years - good to watch.

AJ is one of the better riders to watch - always has been entertaining on track. But if he doesnt make top 8 this year i wouldnt think he will be back in as a wildcard . Maybe the kick up the ass he needs.

I think you could be right there Pinstripe.

I just think that Sweden will get 2 riders, if non qualify this year and Lindback carries on good form he could get a wild card (if he doesnt qualify through gp qualifier), but who would get a 2nd wild card?

I think you could be right there Pinstripe.

I just think that Sweden will get 2 riders, if non qualify this year and Lindback carries on good form he could get a wild card (if he doesnt qualify through gp qualifier), but who would get a 2nd wild card?

Your hero? He could probably still do better than most!
  • Like 1