British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Poole 1st July

That's a great example of why I think Pearson is an awful commentator. Speedway is a four lap race, so the idiot always calling races after the first bend showed him up for the idiot he is tonight.

Him aside, what a fantastic speedway meeting. Well done to Poole, well done to Kings Lynn for a fantastic speedway meeting.

• Like 3

Really enjoyed that.

Was rooting for Poole to do it at the end, but what a fabulous final race from Lambert.

Good stuff.

• Like 3

Robert Lambert you are a hero! :approve::approve::rofl::rofl::t::t:

Yeessssssss! Yeesssss! Yesssssss!

Edited by Jacques

what a result. got so fed up with the sky 'love in' with Poole. Holder missing , tac ride, amazing comeback, Middlo on my screen every 10 seconds it seemed. Well unlucky sky , they lost

• Like 2

Great end to the meeting, Robert Lambert just gets better and better...so congratulations to KL..

But I was most impressed with the Pirates without Noddy, you could argue that KL were also without a heatleader (Bjerre) but the Pirates attitude was excellent and they deserved to get something out of the meeting..

What a difference to Swindon's pathetic performance at Leicester on Monday....

Also well said to MIddlo for his Sharon Hubbard comments although his disco dancing always leaves a lot to be desired..

• Like 2

That's a great example of why I think Pearson is an awful commentator. Speedway is a four lap race, so the idiot always calling races after the first bend showed him up for the idiot he is tonight.

Him aside, what a fantastic speedway meeting. Well done to Poole, well done to Kings Lynn for a fantastic speedway meeting.

Quite the opposite actually in this case.. it actually made the turnaround in the race more dramatic. Which it was, nobody would have expected it.

Lynn will not make the play offs unless bjerre is replaced!

:t::rofl::rofl:

Quite how you work that out I don't know.

• Like 1

Would have been a stroll in the park for the Pirates with Holder riding. Lynn will win nothing with Bjerre in the team...

• Like 3

Best TV match i've seen for quite a while , both teams deserve credit. Speedway can dish up some great stuff at times , and tonight was just such an occasion.

• Like 5

He did it!!!

Pearson got the record for most repeated saying during a live TV broadcast..... The record now stands at 97437888637886 and the phrase is "Holders missing"

Gonna be a toughie to beat that imho.

• Like 3

Not good enough for a British Final wildcard eh? That decision will haunt the BSPA until Lambert hangs up his leathers.

I was thinking the same. Still, it's done now, hopefully the BSPA will do all they can to make amends and give this young man everything he wants to help him progress in the sport.

• Like 2

Quite the opposite actually in this case.. it actually made the turnaround in the race more dramatic. Which it was, nobody would have expected it.

:t::rofl::rofl:

Quite how you work that out I don't know.

just a gues lol 😂

what a result. got so fed up with the sky 'love in' with Poole. Holder missing , tac ride, amazing comeback, Middlo on my screen every 10 seconds it seemed. Well unlucky sky , they lost

Arent you banned again yet ? Your Poole love-in shows no sign of abaiting.

Wey Hey !! Great win for the Stars and without Bjerre.

• Like 1