British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Poole 1st July

As I'd hate to disappoint semion :party:

Weather update.......bloody hot with a fair old warm breeze.

Car thermometer says 37 degrees but I think it's fibbing :P

Edited by Star Lady

Really???? I think that's about right....... They say it could reach the magic 38c ( 100 F) today. , First time since '76 apparently .....

Why worry about BV? It's Swindon they need to stay ahead of. I doubt they'll care if they're 3rd or 4th really.

I should think they would prefer to be a comfortable 3rd rather than feeling vulnerable to a revamped Swindon. However, even a Darcy Ward led Swindon will have some catching up to do to be a threat to the Aces or Kings Lynn.

©

I knew you could be relied upon to deliver the weather forecast. You are like Michael Hunt ( remember him ?) without the waxed moustache :D

All Looking good For Sunshine Speedway, Saddlebow Road.... Home Of The Kings Lynn Stars (copywrite Martin Rogers)

Edited by semion

Extra paramedics called to the hottest-ever Norfolk Royal Show to deal with heat stroke victims and others. Hope there are enough for this evening at the Adrian Flux

Extra paramedics called to the hottest-ever Norfolk Royal Show to deal with heat stroke victims and others. Hope there are enough for this evening at the Adrian Flux

It could be my first visit to saddlebow Road where i haven't needed three sweaters, a scarf ,gloves and a coat!! Of course we will haver to wait for the sun to go down!

Hope Watt gets more points than he did last time!

Edited by foreverblue

It could be my first visit to saddlebow Road where i haven't needed three sweaters, a scarf ,gloves and a coat!! Of course we will haver to wait for the sun to go down!

Sun is very hazy so probably no delay. Something on your arms and legs is always advisable at Saddlebow Road, especially on the bends, due to a phenomenon known as flying shale :P

• Like 1

Lynn 47 Poole 43 is my prediction.

Beautiful weather.....2 top teams.....On what should be a perfect track what's not to like.

Yeah should be a cracker.

Sun is very hazy so probably no delay. Something on your arms and legs is always advisable at Saddlebow Road, especially on the bends, due to a phenomenon known as flying shal

Surprised your going! i better not be late if your not expecting delays.

Yeah should be a cracker.

Its the way you're tell em. :D Fingers crossed that is turns out to be as mouth watering as it promises to be.

Its the way you're tell em. :D Fingers crossed that is turns out to be as mouth watering as it promises to be.

With lots of passing on a good safe track, plenty of watering please.

Don't tell my Poole are gonna 'do a Swindon'? They aren't trying to bring in someone else and lower averages are they?? :P:

would not surprise me if fords not looking at the pawlickis come play off time.....

WTF is your beef with Gomolski?? All you are doing on here is slagging him off and the fella doesn't deserve it! And try expressing yourself like a grown up..go on, you can do it...can you..?

Quite simply he is letting the team down. If he had scored his 'average' of 4 on Monday at Belle Vue, we would have won not lost.

His scores in Poland are just as bad at the moment too!!

I should think they would prefer to be a comfortable 3rd rather than feeling vulnerable to a revamped Swindon. However, even a Darcy Ward led Swindon will have some catching up to do to be a threat to the Aces or Kings Lynn.

Of course. And they'll want to win any meeting. But even if they lose they'll have enough in hand to make the play-offs anyway, IMO.

Quite simply he is letting the team down. If he had scored his 'average' of 4 on Monday at Belle Vue, we would have won not lost.

His scores in Poland are just as bad at the moment too!!

You wouldn't expect him to get his average away from home, i would of expected 2-3 points away which would maintain his average. I know he didn't score but i would expect 3 tonight and i believe he is capable of that.

Edited by foreverblue