British Speedway Forum

Would love to see Danny mix it and make a semi final.

If he can then who knows what might happen....

Oh and give us a wave bruv!!

• Like 1

Can't say I've ever seen or met anyone from Wales who goes to the speedway at Cardiff let alone sings the national anthem

Well perhaps open your eyes a bit more then I'll be there with several friends and I know of at least another 30 or so ex Newport & Carmarthen fans going and that's just people I know

Been most years since its been held at cardiff

I will have a Welsh flag as usual

Edited by Ken Morgan

I would love to meet some forum members in Cardiff this year. I'll be spending most of my time in The Cottage pub on St Mary's Street, so if you see me, come and say pryhawn da!

I'm easily recognisable, I'll be carrying an inflatable leek, a flask and I'll be wearing my Tai Woffinden, 'Thunder from Down Under' hoodie.

I'll look forward to seeing you!

I would love to meet some forum members in Cardiff this year. I'll be spending most of my time in The Cottage pub on St Mary's Street, so if you see me, come and say pryhawn da!

I'm easily recognisable, I'll be carrying an inflatable leek, a flask and I'll be wearing my Tai Woffinden, 'Thunder from Down Under' hoodie.

Are you Max Boyce

• Like 2

Love it .thunder from down under . sums Woffinden up nicely

I will have a Welsh flag as usual

Why ? Is Freddie Williams the wild card ?

Are you Max Boyce

no but he is a clown

Love it .thunder from down under . sums Woffinden up nicely

Why ? Is Freddie Williams the wild card ?

no but he is a clown

Doh!

I'm Welsh

The GP is in Wales

Before u deride me

my son has the British flag and we will be supporting the British riders no issues from us about Tai

• Like 2

Doh!

I'm Welsh

The GP is in Wales

Before u deride me

my son has the British flag and we will be supporting the British riders no issues from us about Tai

Good for you mate just ignore em some like to take the p*ss for a bit more attention

Im in newport never missed cardiff not all welsh people are cabbage patch kids we need another tim stone to build a new track and bring speedway back here think it's going to be a long time

Doh!

I'm Welsh

The GP is in Wales

Before u deride me

and your'e supporting Woffinden as well as the English riders

Edited by speedibee

Can't make it this year, last year parked in a side street near stadium, and wheels were still on when we returned. Would avoid park n ride and long queues. Anyone is welcome to my space. Watching on bt sport and hoping for a Doyley win again...for God, Swindon and Australia.

Ahem!

Was mightly offended a couple of years ago by the plonker a row behind who loudly commented "why are we standing for this rubbish" during our anthem.

Was he referring to the National Anthem or the speedway?

Was he referring to the National Anthem or the speedway?

Do they normally race when the National Anthem is being played????? That is a disgrace or you are an idiot.I can guess which one is correct :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by iris123
  • Like 5

Doh!

I'm Welsh

The GP is in Wales

Before u deride me

and your'e supporting Woffinden as well as the English riders

I like it. Well said speedibee.