British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk127

Arena Essex

Squashes rumours of 1 big league to

Thank god for that.

So much for all this bilge we have had to put up with from Len Silver about the Lakeside team moving to Kent

and Kent going Elite League. Difficult to see why he should go public with those sorts of announcements when Lakezide were in such a delicate negatiating position, other than to frustrate Lakesides negotiating position and get an EL slot for himself. A once good servant of Speedway, the last few y ears he seems intent on undoing all the good work he has done in the past. As I said before its time for him to retire gracefullu

Edited by E I Addio

As long as it's not a straight swap for Davey Watt.

I'd rather have kidney stones come back!

I really hope they don't tvor.every time I get a slight pain in the kidney area I drink gallons of water.never want to go thru that again.I was one of the lucky ones apparently because they passed thru by themselves.didn't feel lucky when it happened!

I really hope they don't tvor.every time I get a slight pain in the kidney area I drink gallons of water.never want to go thru that again.I was one of the lucky ones apparently because they passed thru by themselves.didn't feel lucky when it happened!

Exactly the same here to be honest Bruno. You get that occasional twinge in the lower back; then silently blame yourself for not having drank the local reservoir dry on a daily basis. Kidney stones must truly be the male equivalent of childbirth.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.........not even Matt Ford.

Getting back on track. I think it's a shame that we are losing Adam Ellis at this stage of his career. Having persevered with his 'development' over the past two seasons, we've seen, particularly in his scoring towards the latter part of the 2015 meetings, just what this lad is capable of. Now someone else is going to potentially benefit.

That is, of course, if he maintains his end of season form. If not, he will no doubt be unceremoniously discarded - at one particular club being linked with his acquisition! That is, of course, if he doesn't just create some utter BS story about his Father being ill; and only ride at those tracks where he performs well. I'm sure he'd get all the support on Twitter from Dr. Watt; and in order to appease the local sycophants, in the local press from Fraud and the lapdog.

If he is going to another EL club it must be in there 1-5 as 6-7 are filled with EDF and the draw is yet to be done.

If he is going to another EL club it must be in there 1-5 as 6-7 are filled with EDF and the draw is yet to be done.

I'd be surprised if some parts of the draw aren't fixed. Just my opinion of course! ;)

Adam Ellis will be at Poole in 2016 & whatever it takes for it to happen will be ignored or agreed to by the gutless other promotors

• Like 1

Be interesting to see where he ends up as a result of this apparent fixing.

Unfortunate to use the word fixed but, possibly, apt as far as Poole are concerned. However, I am sure the list has been compiled already and Adam is on it. (which he seldom was at he Raceway last year!)

Of course had this agreement gone ahead last year as originally planned then Adam wouldnt have missed out on 2015 in the PL.

At least it shows there will be some top boys in the league.

Squashes rumours of 1 big league to

Squashes? :)