British Speedway Forum

Peterborough were beyond their top 5 though, and were looking at numbers 6 & 7, and one of those is injured

so therefore should have been replaced by plymouth or scunny.

You need to let it go..we are the hosts and our team of 4 have rode for us for most of the season...OK Grondal hasn't but he's at reserve anyway and isn't really gonna impact anything..as I've already said I haven't got a problem with Glasgow using Niemo..the more competition and quality the better.

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of their deliberations, it is very disappointing that the BSPA have not announced revisions to the team line-ups for the PL Fours with only 3 days to go before the event. My decision to attend or not will be based on which 4 riders represent the Weegie Tigers, If Nemo is not included, it is a hell of a long way to travel to watch a team with little chance of competing.... and I need to book accommodation.

Do they understand about marketing this event to potential spectators or are they just avoiding the runpus when different teams are unfairly treated ?

You need to let it go..we are the hosts and our team of 4 have rode for us for most of the season...OK Grondal hasn't but he's at reserve anyway and isn't really gonna impact anything..as I've already said I haven't got a problem with Glasgow using Niemo..the more competition and quality the better.

We always just let things go though, you should have qualify in the same way as others have or havent... There are teams missing out altogether... Now i know your very biased but it has to be a level playing field for all teams and its blatantly not, surely its not to much to ask for a professional sport? I quite like the panthers but they simply shouldnt be in it at the end of the day.

Glasgow should be allowed to use Niemenen, but with an Edinburgh influence on the committee who knows .. which is why I'm still gobsmacked Lambert is allowed to ride

• Like 1

Glasgow should be allowed to use Niemenen, but with an Edinburgh influence on the committee who knows .. which is why I'm still gobsmacked Lambert is allowed to ride

Silly uninformed little man :nono:

is Niemenen allowed to ride as replacement?

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of their deliberations, it is very disappointing that the BSPA have not announced revisions to the team line-ups for the PL Fours with only 3 days to go before the event. My decision to attend or not will be based on which 4 riders represent the Weegie Tigers, If Nemo is not included, it is a hell of a long way to travel to watch a team with little chance of competing.... and I need to book accommodation.

Do they understand about marketing this event to potential spectators or are they just avoiding the runpus when different teams are unfairly treated ?

Line ups here:

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100435

Peterborough or Somerset to win.

Workington on paper are a solid side but i think we could finish either last or second! :lol:

Edited by topaz325

GROUP A:
EDINBURGH: Craig Cook, Kevin Wolbert, Justin Sedgmen, Erik Riss, Robert Branford (res).
WORKINGTON: Rene Bach, Rusty Harrison, Kyle Howarth, Ricky Wells, Kenneth Hansen (res).
IPSWICH: Gino Manzares, Danny King, Cameron Heeps, Nico Covatti, Stefan Nielsen (res).
PETERBOROUGH: Robert Lambert, Ulrich Ostergaard, Lewis Blackbird, Michael Palm Toft, Emil Grondal (res).

GROUP B:
SOMERSET: Josh Grajczonek, Brady Kurtz, Richie Worrall, Charles Wright, Leigh Lanham (res).
GLASGOW: Victor Palovaara, James Sarjeant, Aaron Summers, Richard Lawson, TBC (res).
RYE HOUSE: Anders Mellgren, Kasper Lykke, Edward Kennett, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Luke Bowen (res).
NEWCASTLE: Steve Worrall, Ludvig Lindgren, Lewis Kerr, Anton Rosen, Simon Nielsen (res).

doubts over charles wright.