British Speedway Forum

Not sure if the plans have changed as think originally it was going to be at Leicester on a Saturday night as no stadium rent,Good home support,logistically central for all teams in the country and good facilities with likely good attendance as would attract casual fans from all clubs. Just a couple of problems Mr Hemsley is off to Torun then straight out to Australia for a holiday and take in the GP so no promotion to run the meeting so the club said No.

So looks like it will now be at another track less well placed logistically especially for Somerset fans and casual fans

Edited by flagrag

So it's confirmed, Redcar on a Thursday night, bspa must of really struggled to find a venue, what a joke

what about me?? I told you all ages ago :)

not like you to be so needy Arson! wink

but here goes...

thank you - thank you ever so much Arson. You are the true oracle of the forum.

(too much??)

• Like 2

So it's confirmed, Redcar on a Thursday night, bspa must of really struggled to find a venue, what a joke

Redcar is fine as a venue, but on a Thursday night :blink: , how many are going to travel up from Ipswich or Somerset for the event.

• Like 1

can anyone tell the fans who didnt go to the 4s @ peterborrow, what will be the entrance fee to see the final races please.

not like you to be so needy Arson! wink

but here goes...

thank you - thank you ever so much Arson. You are the true oracle of the forum.

(too much??)

cheers mate :)

Think it will be £16 -£20.

16 or 20 heats straight 4 rides each or 4 and a nominated each.

Think

Somerset

Ipswich

Edinburgh

Newcastle

Whereas at Peterboro I think it would have finished

Ipswich

Newcastle

Somerset

Edinburgh

Will we be allowed a guest for Lewis Kerr.

I should bloody well hope so.

Otherwise - what's the point of us turning up?

The accident in the original staging was not Kerr's fault, had it been so I could possibly, only possibly, see a case for saying no.

However given that Lewis was not the cause of the accident then I would have thought that use of a Guest would be a given.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

I should bloody well hope so.

Otherwise - what's the point of us turning up?

The accident in the original staging was not Kerr's fault, had it been so I could possibly, only possibly, see a case for saying no.

However given that Lewis was not the cause of the accident then I would have thought that use of a Guest would be a given.

a guest in the 4s. whatever next.

how many riders do newcastle have left to chose from ? or give the next team in line a shot.

where on earth would Newcastle find a guest,,, if mr. reliable is in the same meeting for an opposing team ???,,, a dunno

What an absolute ridiculous night to pick THURSDAY, most people have to work the next day so won't travel you just couldn't make it up. :neutral:

• Like 1