British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Belle Vue : Wed 23rd July

Makes it a little bit easier for us. Still think you will have enough

Tough meeting tonight lot depends on which Zagar turns up for Aces and which Kenny B turns up for the Stars also how fit is Lambert and Porsing ? If they are not near 100% fit I hope common sense prevails and guest and or R/R is used if either starts the meeting and then pulls out the Stars will be in trouble.

Even with the best team in the world, you can never overlook the fate of injuries, and as usual, it is that, that make all the decisions and dictate the league and results. Unfortunately that the way the sport revolves and whether we like it or not we have no choice but to get on with replacements. Last year the Stars had a torrid time when fate, all but took, the whole team away. and we had to play the later part of the season with guests and replacements.

Our team at the moment has had its share of injuries, with most of the rider, not 100% or recovering from a injury. Most are returning before they should, hoping to earn as well as recover.. Never an deal solution....

With the news that Lewis Kerr is missing from tonight meeting with BV, really put a different aspect to the result.

Robert Lambert is hoping to be fit from a nasty fall at Berwick,

Nick Porsing, had a nasty fall on Monday but is hoping to be fit,

Milik is recovery from a fall when guesting at Poole.

Add to that KB and Ashley Morris are recovering from severe injuries last season, and as of yet, failed to reach their form of before.

So the only rider who is 100% fit and rearing to go is Mr Dependable (Niels )

This is not an excuse, just highlighting the reality of the situation. This must be the ideal time to ride against Lynn, because things can only get better.

Weren't that the name of a song once ???..... :t::t: .. But win lose or draw, I shall be there as usual.....

In Fairness GRW you could make the same case for nearly every team in the Country. The amount of times riders are on duty these days injuries are becoming part and parcel of most Speedway teams. If its Not injuries its doubling up/down/sideways or riding for other teams overseas who have first call. Its all one big circus with The Star performers coming to a Town near you.

Light rain throughout the afternoon then clearing around 5 ish. Should be no problems trackwise

King's Lynn are strong at home so I still think they will have enough to win this.

Again a lot will depend on which Zagar & Cook turn up, both inconsistent away.

Bjerre should be better at home than away on Monday.

Kerr is a big loss for King's Lynn, I think Morris should be able to out score Stefan though.

Predict a King's Lynn win, however any points Belle Vue could take would be great.

Zagar/Cook/Stead scored 8 between them last time.

Max and Scotty enjoy it here. Josh will score more than the 1 point Stead scored last time.

I am going to stick my neck out, if Zagar turns up I think BV will win.

I only say that because KL have a few niggling injuries and we will out score you at reserve, which means your top 5 need to cover that difference. Going to be close I certainly think BV will take something even if not the win.

Don't see the reason for the pessimism from King's Lynn fans. Belle Vue are rubbish travellers and King's Lynn have a big home advantage over teams from small tracks. Easy home win.

Even with the best team in the world, you can never overlook the fate of injuries, and as usual, it is that, that make all the decisions and dictate the league and results. Unfortunately that the way the sport revolves and whether we like it or not we have no choice but to get on with replacements. Last year the Stars had a torrid time when fate, all but took, the whole team away. and we had to play the later part of the season with guests and replacements.

Our team at the moment has had its share of injuries, with most of the rider, not 100% or recovering from a injury. Most are returning before they should, hoping to earn as well as recover.. Never an deal solution....

With the news that Lewis Kerr is missing from tonight meeting with BV, really put a different aspect to the result.

Robert Lambert is hoping to be fit from a nasty fall at Berwick,

Nick Porsing, had a nasty fall on Monday but is hoping to be fit,

Milik is recovery from a fall when guesting at Poole.

Add to that KB and Ashley Morris are recovering from severe injuries last season, and as of yet, failed to reach their form of before.

This is not an excuse, just highlighting the reality of the situation. This must be the ideal time to ride against Lynn, because things can only get better.

Weren't that the name of a song once ???..... :t::t: .. But win lose or draw, I shall be there as usual.....

Your pessimism is misplaced, easy home win in my view.

so why are Bjerre and Morris recovering but Niels is 100%, didn't he have a bad injury too?

or is it just an excuse for Bjerre & Morris before the meeting starts?

• Like 1

We are now 5months in to the season so I'm not convinced form is down to injury for Bjerre or Morris from last season.

With no disrespect to Morris but he wasn't scoring great for Wolves last year before the accident and that was against easier reserves. He is one of the lower ranked reserves so will be a bit harder from him but can see improvement in him.

There are a few tier 2 riders who have had periods where they have struggled this year.

As for Bjerre, he has been like this for years now. Either double figures or nothing at all. Teams know that when they sign him.

Don't see the reason for the pessimism from King's Lynn fans. Belle Vue are rubbish travellers and King's Lynn have a big home advantage over teams from small tracks. Easy home win.

Not this year we have picked up 12 points away from home, a lot more than anyone other than Coventry and Poole.

Having said that I think King's Lynn are very strong at home, unbeaten so far and should win tonight. Hopefully, we'll get at least a point.

Think this one could go down to the wire. Kenni B, Could be hero or Zero in this one.

Our away form hasn't been bad this year, we've only won one away but every away meeting we have scored 40 or over. Last time at KL we lost by 7 with Zagar & Stead scoring 5 between them so we can do better. Not sure we can win but think we can get a point.

Our away form hasn't been bad this year, we've only won one away .

You've won twice away. At Lakeside when you had a load of guests, and at Swindon when they were seemingly throwing the match and trying to fiddle the averages.