British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe Team Changes

Have to say I was expecting to very underwhelmed after all the hype, but in fairness well done - sounds a good one!!

• Like 1

not long now to check who it is

also the "high noon" bit puzzles me, why not put noon?

Just a bit of poetic licence ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant signing, well done to Rob And Dave, I have rabbited on about this rider now for nearly 2 seasons, latterly he has been out scoring Kracma in Czech. Look after him and nurture him, he waill pay dividends. Would have been happier if Berwick had signed, but thats how the cookie crumbles,

No

How many meetings does he need to complete to get a new average, I thought it was 4 home and away.

Once he settles he will prove to be a good signing, one or two PL will be wishing they had signed him.

Absolutely brilliant signing, well done to Rob And Dave, I have rabbited on about this rider now for nearly 2 seasons, latterly he has been out scoring Kracma in Czech. Look after him and nurture him, he waill pay dividends. Would have been happier if Berwick had signed, but thats how the cookie crumbles,

Berwick did try to sign Holub but he was going to miss too many meetings to which some they would of had no facility.

25th July (Czech U21), 8th August (Czech U21), 22nd August (WC Under 21), 29th August (European U21), 5th Sept (Czech U21), 12th Sept (European Team U21) 19th Sept (World Cup Under 21), 26th Sept (European Pairs).

With reference to thanking the Kings Lynn Promotion for their help in getting the rider to Scunthorpe.

I wonder if they have encouraged the rider to ride for Scunthorpe so that they can have a look at him for next season.

That is a decent signing, a much needed one, hopefully it will get a few more in the gate to see how good he is. Any ideas on the replacement for ben wilson? How much pts spare with them saving a bit signing holub for auty? If kingslynn were involved in the move they must be looking at him.

I bet rob will be stood with a spanner in his hand practising all week in the mirror on how to pronounce his name !!

That is a decent signing, a much needed one, hopefully it will get a few more in the gate to see how good he is. Any ideas on the replacement for ben wilson? How much pts spare with them saving a bit signing holub for auty? If kingslynn were involved in the move they must be looking at him.

By my Maths We have 7.5 to play with for Ben's replacement

• Like 1

I bet rob will be stood with a spanner in his hand practising all week in the mirror on how to pronounce his name !!

maybe rob will just call him derek?

Edited by neck brace tony