British Speedway Forum

Heeps would leave 6.65 for the final rider but I don't see any credible rider out there who would fit the bill. It would place Kasper at reserve though.

????

Yep big thanks to the Rye management , Robert Branford is now available and needs a team place even though most teams are now sorted, cheers.

Chopper

Edited by chopper

Heeps would leave 6.65 for the final rider but I don't see any credible rider out there who would fit the bill. It would place Kasper at reserve though.

anyone gonna tell him??
  • Like 2

A typical Rye house team.

They are either going to walk the league or struggle badly. A lot of potential there

• Like 2

A typical Rye house team.

They are either going to walk the league or struggle badly. A lot of potential there

Not seeing that, most are past their sell by date.. ;)

Not seeing that, most are past their sell by date.. ;)

Sell by date is fine. It's use by date you wanna watch

You must've skipped a page or two. Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Yep big thanks to the Rye management , Robert Branford is now available and needs a team place even though most teams are now sorted, cheers.

Chopper

Pack of A holes what they have done to Rob ,

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Seriously what is the fascination with Branford on here? If Rye have rubbish on him then I feel for the bloke but come on, he's a 3.xx rider and has never, and probably never will, be anything more. Some go on as if he's still a bright young thing.

• Like 1

Seriously what is the fascination with Branford on here? If Rye have rubbish on him then I feel for we was greatthe bloke but come on, he's a 3.xx rider and has never, and probably never will, be anything more. Some go on as if he's still a bright young thing.

Don't think that's the argument.

Edited by chopper

So then why didn't they want NBJ?

Because they were convinced Lambert was signed sealed and delivered. Either they didn't discuss money beforehand and baulked when they discovered what he wanted, or Lamberts parents upped their demands. I can't believe a guy that runs a successful touring car team could be so naive

My theory is that Warren Scott and his team wildly underestimated the costs involved in running a speedway team. It's very easy to make up figures when you're running a cash in hand business.

I believe they could've been sold a pup

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Pack of A holes what they have done to Rob ,

Junior

Pretty much what the Lamberts did to Rye House? Edited by Shads

Sounds like Branford was lined up as a reserve with Rob Lambert as a heatleader but Lambert has gone elsewhere obviously. Hope Rob Branford gets fixed up elsewhere, would have been happy with him as our second reserve for sure.

Going down the Robbo/Heeps route does beg the question of why NBJ was let go of course. Robbo is a club legend and probably my favourite rider, I just hope we don't see a different rider to the one we were used to, we have to remember that he is a lot older now.

Big pressure on Klindt or Heeps to develop into proper heatleader.