British Speedway Forum

Klindt will be ok if he hits turn one first otherwise he's pants

Pretty much everyone who watches speedway knows that. Hopefully the promoters won't be as forgiving as Len Silver and make changes when necessary

You must've skipped a page or two.

Got lost in all that scotch mist that descended on them.

• Like 1

Got lost in all that scotch mist that descended on them.

More smog than mist

Klindt is a good rider.

The problem is your not certain which Klindt will turn up... the one that wants to ride or the one that isn't interested.

Klindt is a good rider.

The problem is your not certain which Klindt will turn up... the one that wants to ride or the one that isn't interested.

One thing for sure though,when he doesn't gate he isn't interested.

One thing for sure though,when he doesn't gate he isn't interested.

There are a few of those around

Agree.

You had one in Alex "three laps" Edberg. Very frustrating

You had one in Alex "three laps" Edberg. Very frustrating

Edberg was a joke IMO ,he pi##ed off a number of Berwick fans IMO

Really not sure about this team.

A few gaters and a couple who struggle to make a gate. Going to be hard getting a track prepared to please them all. Any news on who will be preparing the track?

Robbo was great for us before but I can't remember (might just be my age) him looking too great on our track in recent times. Leigh has had some great meetings at Rye but also some really average ones.

We've got strength at number 6 which is great for the reserves race but will it make up for what could be a lack of top end support for Ed?

I've also got some concerns about the fitness of the team. Robbo, Kasper & Heeps have all had injury problems in the recent past.

The loss of both NBJ & Lambert is a worry. Whilst I can understand the Lambert one, to allow our own asset, who many people in speedway believe has the ability to be a top rider, join our rivals on a bargain average could be the new owners Doyle/Boxall moment. Hopefully they'll explain the reasons better than Len did.

• Like 1

Decent team that. Will take the odd pasting here and there away from home but pretty good on the whole.

Quite a few ifs and buts concerning the teams merits.You have to think that maybe the original plan was Lambert and Branford ,but went out the window at the negotiation stage with Lambert,,,unfortunatly for him possibly ruling Branford out,, and then going for strenght in depth just my theory could be way wrong ,.Having looked at signings else where, it does not look a bad side.but no one will know for sure till next spring...

Edberg was a joke IMO ,he pi##ed off a number of Berwick fans IMO

He was a guest for us at Ipswich last year. In the four races he started he didn't complete one. I doubt he did half a dozen laps in total

I heard that Robbo was ignored on his recent visits to Rye (disgraceful if that was the case) and re-signs as soon as Len leaves (maybe coincident)

Welcome home Robbo, I know we have a fairly weak team but I will at least enjoy Robbo and Kasper at home although Shadders away days will be barron to say the least.